SAN FRANCISCO and LONDON, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading casual social games company King.com today announced the launch of its most popular Facebook.com game, Candy Crush Saga, for all iOS devices – iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod Touch. The match-3 game's over 5 million daily players and the hundreds of millions of Apple mobile device users will now be able to play the game anywhere, anytime – ensuring their leaderboards, scores, progress and virtual goods are fully synchronized regardless of where they play. Candy Crush Saga follows King.com's highly successful launch of its popular Bubble Witch Saga game on mobile earlier this year.
"There were over 100 million mobile gameplays within only a few days of launching Bubble Witch Saga on iOS. And, we have been experiencing two times the engagement from players on both Facebook and iOS since its launch," said Riccardo Zacconi, CEO and co-founder of King.com. "Candy Crush Saga becomes the second Facebook game to launch on mobile with fully synced capabilities to allow players to access their game when and where it's most convenient for them without losing their progress and virtual goods."
Candy Crush Saga's iOS features include:
- Fully synced with Facebook: players can continue their progress, unlock new levels and access virtual goods in both the Facebook and mobile versions
- Ability to unlock delicious charms and boosters to sweeten player's journey through the Saga
- 125 exciting levels and several modes for players to test their skills against time, limited moves, collecting objects and removing jellies
- Sharp, vivid retina display visuals
- Connect to Game Center to unlock achievements and challenge friends
- Built-in online connectivity to see friends who are also playing
The Android version is expected to launch early next year along with additional mobile versions from the company's popular Saga series. Candy Crush Saga for iOS is free to play and available now. To play, please visit (https://itunes.apple.com/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731).
King.com is a worldwide leader in casual social games with over 40 million monthly players and more than 3 billion games played per month globally. King.com offers over 150 exclusive games in 12 languages through its premier destination, King.com (www.king.com), mobile devices, Google+, and Facebook, where it is a top 10 Facebook developer. The company is the exclusive provider of online games for leading global portals, websites and media companies. King.com has offices in London, Stockholm, Barcelona, Bucharest, Hamburg, Malta and San Francisco. For more information, please visit http://about.king.com.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
Tel: +1 646 491 2777