NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As enterprises accelerate their adoption of cloud-based content sharing technologies, the demand for solutions to report, audit and efficiently manage these offerings is on the rise. Knowledge Vault today announced the general availability of its analytics-as-a-service platform, an advanced and cost-effective solution that enables organizations to embrace cloud-based collaboration technologies while still retaining control. Its simple deployment, flexible subscription licensing and rapid ROI enable partners and organizations alike to cost-effectively evolve their data governance strategies for the cloud. For more information and to sign up for the free community version, visit www.knowledge-vault.com.
The platform enables Microsoft resellers, MSPs and IT administrators to embrace cloud-based collaboration services, while still maintaining granular control and good governance. Knowledge Vault provides in-depth analytics and auditing to report and alert on configuration issues, access activity and data leakage, and supports the success of ongoing collaboration projects. Knowledge Vault also reduces errors and automates many aspects of security and compliance reviews using on-demand, scheduled or auto-delivery features. Knowledge Vault supports and automates a variety of customer projects, including:
- Discovery and migrations to Microsoft Office 365
- Content access and flow analysis
- Security, audit and compliance programs
- License tracking and management
- Ongoing business operation optimization
Knowledge Vault is "partner ready" and provides immediate benefits, including:
- Simplifying the management of clients' cloud collaboration platforms to deliver a single online service that enables value-add services across migration, security, audit, compliance and operations. It offers one platform for multiple connectors, including Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, OneDrive, Box.net, DropBox and Salesforce.
- Extending current services to offer high-value, low-touch analytics-as-a-service that drives customer interaction and delivers high-value services to customers, while reducing administrative overhead.
- Aligning to customer cloud projects and priorities to provide the visibility and automation required to perform security and compliance reviews, O365 migrations, simplified ongoing management and license optimization.
Christian Ehrenthal, CEO and co-founder, Knowledge Vault, said:
"The advantage of cloud platforms is increased flexibility and reduced – or eliminated – management overhead associated with the underlying infrastructure. However, a number of governance tasks remain. Managing configuration and enforcing and auditing appropriate access and license management, to name a few, still need to be performed effectively. By delivering the analytics-as-a-service, Knowledge Vault lets limited IT resources be allocated more strategically. We designed and launched the Knowledge Vault platform to reduce risk and costs, improve decision making and ensure good data governance."
Rainer Maurer, CEO, N3K Network Systems, authorized Knowledge Vault value-added reseller in Germany, said:
"Gartner predicts that a major shift toward cloud office systems will begin by the first half of 2015 and reach 33 percent penetration by 2017. With the growing adoption, the ability to enforce appropriate access and auditing, license management, security reporting and ongoing administrative tasks are essential to the ongoing success of these services. Knowledge Vault will help our customers manage these critical elements while providing rebranded value-add reporting services on infrastructure, activities, security and audit. We couldn't be happier with the platform."
About Knowledge Vault
Knowledge Vault is the next-generation analytics, reporting and optimization platform for cloud-based content. The Knowledge Vault automation platform enables Office 365 resellers, MSPs and cloud IT administrators to embrace license management and cloud-based messaging, email and file sharing services, while still maintaining granular control over the content by simplifying analytics, policy management and reporting. For more information, visit www.knowledge-vault.com.
Peggy Tierney Galvin | Nadel Phelan, Inc. | +1-831-440-2405 | Peggy.Galvin@nadelphelan.com
SOURCE Knowledge Vault