ROCHESTER, N.Y., Jan. 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE: EK) today announced the speaker lineup for K-Zone, its in-booth television studio, at the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The K-Zone will showcase lively discussions with industry experts, thinkers, influencers and celebrities daily during all four days of CES. Panelists will discuss today's hottest technology and parenting topics, ranging from the new 'CMO - Chief Memory Officer,' to "Help! My Mom Friended Me on Facebook" and dozens more. Content from K-Zone will be broadcast live in HD format over the internet.
The K-Zone kicks off today at 11:00 a.m. PST. Panel sessions will feature renowned celebrities and influential authors on a range of subjects and include:
- Jill Zarin, reality star on "The Real Housewives of New York City";
- Soleil Moon Frye, Actress, Screenwriter and Entrepreneur;
- Jon Heder, American actor and Web TV star of "Woke Up Dead";
- Krysten Ritter, American actress and Web TV star of "Woke Up Dead";
- Illeana Douglas, American actress and Web TV star of 'Easy to Assemble';
- Daniel Brusilovsky, writer for TechCrunch.com;
- Adam Ostrow, CEO of Mashable;
- Jackson Lynch; writer for WIRED;
- Linda Tischler, senior writer at Fast Company.
"The K-Zone epitomizes our innovative new booth at CES 2010 and Kodak's core focus on sharing," said Leslie Dance, Director, WW Brand Marketing and Communications Vice President, OCMO, Eastman Kodak Company. "We want to reach our valued consumers at the show and beyond, sharing information virtually, and engaging them in live conversations about issues that are important to them and affect their lives."
To view the complete list of topics, the K-Zone daily schedule, and to watch sessions live please visit www.Kodak.com/go/CES.
As the world's foremost imaging innovator, Kodak helps consumers, businesses, and creative professionals unleash the power of pictures and printing to enrich their lives.
To learn more, visit the newly redesigned http://www.kodak.com and follow our blogs and more at http://www.kodak.com/go/followus.
More than 75 million people worldwide manage, share and create photo gifts online at KODAK Gallery --join for free today at www.kodakgallery.com.
© 2010. KODAK and EASYSHARE are trademarks of Kodak.
SOURCE Eastman Kodak Company