ROCHESTER, N.Y., Jan. 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE: EK) today announced an extension of its innovative All-in-One (AiO) Inkjet Printer portfolio for the Home Office business market with the launch of the KODAK ESP Office 6150 AiO Printer. This new Kodak Printer offers home businesses improved productivity with four-in-one flexibility and premium-quality printing with the lowest total ink replacement cost in the industry(1). The ESP Office 6150 saves consumers on average $110 per year on ink based on as few as four pages per day(2), delivering the quality their business deserves without straining their bottom line.
With the new ESP 6150, the home-based business owner will benefit from the features and capabilities that enable more productivity, as well as, Kodak's unique business model, which offers high-quality, affordable inks. The ESP Office 6150 is designed to complement a mobile lifestyle with the latest Wi-Fi technology and Ethernet connectivity that enables printing from multiple sources. It also features extremely simplified Wi-Fi set up to effortlessly connect to wireless networks in the home office. Kodak is also the world's first direct Wi-Fi printing solution for BLACKBERRY Smartphones, so now, home office users may print documents and photos from a Wi-Fi enabled BLACKBERRY Smartphone. Consumers can also print photos from an iPhone and iPod Touch with the new Kodak Pic Flick application.(3)
"Home office owners are passionate about their business. By providing a system that delivers premium-quality prints for documents and photos, productivity features to improve efficiency, and ink savings to meet the challenges of their business, Kodak is helping home office business owners focus on driving their bottom line," said Susan Tousi, General Manager, Inkjet Systems, Vice President, Eastman Kodak. "Kodak believes home business owners should invest in their business, not their printer ink."
Saving money on ink doesn't mean compromising on quality. Kodak AiO Printers use proprietary nano-particulate pigment inks instead of dye-based ink to provide premium quality and industry-leading image stability. This means home business owners can print crisp text documents, brilliant graphics and Kodak Lab Quality photos(4) that will last a lifetime.(5) Kodak prints also dry instantly, so documents and photos are ready to be shared right away.
The KODAK ESP Office 6150 advanced feature set includes:
- Four-in-One system with print, copy, scan and fax capabilities;
- Latest Wi-Fi technology and extremely easy wireless set-up;
- Intuitive control panel provides quick and easy access to the tasks used most;
- Print documents up to 32/30 ppm in black/color(6);
- Copy documents up to 27/26 cpm in black/color;
- High-capacity paper tray - holds up to 200 pages;
- Efficient two-sided printing for paper and time savings;
- Scan multiple pictures simultaneously up to 1200 DPI - software creates separate files automatically;
- Fast, efficient faxing at 33.6 kbps with 30-page document feeder.
In addition to the launch of the ESP Office 6150, Kodak also announced an enhanced ink replacement offering which provides greater convenience for consumers who print more frequently. Kodak's new ink replacement offerings include a new Kodak Black Ink Cartridge 10XL and improved Kodak Color Ink Cartridge 10C to enable consumers to print more with added convenience and less trips to the store for replacement ink cartridges.
Available in April 2010, the KODAK ESP Office 6150 retails for $229.99 U.S. MSRP. Learn more about Kodak's inkjet portfolio and see how much you're overpaying for ink at www.printandprosper.com.
As the world's foremost imaging innovator, Kodak helps consumers, businesses, and creative professionals unleash the power of pictures and printing to enrich their lives.
More than 75 million people worldwide manage, share and create photo gifts online at KODAK Gallery -- join for free today at www.kodakgallery.com.
© Kodak 2010. KODAK and EASYSHARE are trademarks of Kodak.
(1) As compared to leading consumer inkjet printers total ink load replacement costs using manufacturers recommended ink cartridges; excludes printers that use only one cartridge
(2) Results based on average ink costs of leading consumer inkjet printers using average annual print volumes of 150 4x6 color photos, 800 text pages and 550 mixed color graphic pages using standard cartridges available in single quantity pricing. Actual results may vary, for more information visit www.kodak.com/go/inkdata
(3) Compatible with iPhone (with OS 2.2 or later) and iPod Touch (2nd generation). May not be available on all BLACKBERRY Smartphone models.
(4) Using KODAK Ultra Premium and KODAK Premium Photo Papers.
(5) Under all common consumer display and storage environments. Based on testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR) on Kodak papers.
(6) Based on fastest document print mode using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.
SOURCE Eastman Kodak Company