LONDON, Aug. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Korea Proton Therapy Market, Reimbursement Policy, Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers & Forecast is a research study published by Renub Research. According to this research South Korea Proton Therapy Market is expected to almost triple by 2021 from its current market size in 2016. Untapped Proton Therapy Market for South Korea was more than 1 Billion USD in period of 2016. Proton Therapy plays an important role in delivering comprehensive cancer care to children and adults at the National Cancer Center of Korea (KNCC, IIsan). Technological up-gradation in Proton Therapy that has more utilization rate will shorten the length of time per patient and it will further boost the proton therapy market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4778679/
In this report we have studied the market in two parts a) Actual Market and b) Untapped Market. The report also talks about list of all operational and future Proton Therapy centers; Economics of proton therapy including reimbursement policies.
a) Actual Market is the current market which is already present
b) Untapped Market is the market which can be achieved; but it has yet not been achieved due to demand and supply gap. At present only a few proton therapy centers are available that can treat a limited number of patients each year.
South Korea Therapy Market has been analyzed from four view points
- South Korea Proton Therapy Actual Market & Forecast (2009 – 2021)
- South Korea Proton Therapy Untapped Market & Forecast (2009 – 2021)
- South Korea Proton Therapy Treated Patient Volume & Forecast (2009 – 2021)
- South Korea Proton Therapy Untapped Patient Volume & Forecast (2009 – 2021)
Key Company Covered
1. IBA (Overview, Sales Analysis)
2. Varian Medical Systems (Overview, Sales Analysis)
3. Elekta (Overview, Sales Analysis)
Download the full report:
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers