LONDON, March 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Maximising customer loyalty and profitability is a critical priority for telecoms operators at a time when customers are less willing to spend and more willing to change providers when faced with aggressively competitive deals.
As the only event focusing on how to improve both loyalty and profitability, Telecoms IQ's 2nd Maximising Customer Loyalty & Profitability event brings together attendees from over 20 nations to learn how to develop profitable loyalty programmes and to increase the value of their customers whilst reducing churn.
"Putting the customer at the centre of the company risks becoming just a good slogan. This event will offer real and effective examples of companies who have increased customer loyalty by becoming a customer centric organisation," said Paolo Menghini, Head of Retention, Telecom Italia and a speaker at the event.
Keynote presentations address the major challenges facing this industry, including:
- Determining how to invest in the customer relationship whilst retaining customer value - Hugo Suidman, Marketing Director at KPN Mobile
- Establishing how customer experience transformation increases customer loyalty: From detractors to promoters - Cristina Zanchi, Chief Customer Loyalty Officer, Mobistar
- Learning how to measure and increase the impact of your loyalty programme - Ellie Kirk, Head of Loyalty and Retention, Orange Group
- Establishing the journey to becoming a number 1 beloved brand: "O2 can do" - Tim Alexander, Vice President of Brand Management, Telefónica O2 Germany
- Understanding how to manage the culture change to becoming a customer-centric organisation in order to improve customer loyalty - Paolo Menghini, Head of Retention, Telecom Italia
Other keynote speeches will be given by senior experts from leading operators including UPC Cablecom, Virgin Mobile, Telekomunikacja Polska and Turkcell and the event is sponsored by Tecnotree and Globys.
This is unique opportunity to learn how to develop effective loyalty programmes and demonstrate their impact on retention and revenue in order to secure buy-in from senior management.
To view the full programme and the speakers details visit: http://www.loyaltyandprofitability.com
SOURCE Telecoms IQ