HOUSTON, Jan. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Kraton Corporation (NYSE: KRA), a leading global producer of styrenic block copolymers, specialty polymers and high-value performance products derived from pine wood pulping co-products, announces the launch of its new corporate website. The new site delivers improved user experience through a simple, clean design with enhanced features, functionality and navigation, enabling visitors to experience Kraton's comprehensive product portfolio and innovative solutions.
"We are excited about this new website and the exceptional value it offers to our stakeholders, including our customers, shareholders and employees," said Heba Botros, Kraton's Vice President of Corporate Development and Strategy. "The site redesign and updated content reflects our ability to deliver sustainable solutions and endless innovation. This allows us to showcase our competitive strengths and further position our brand as an industry leader."
Designed with user experience and simplicity as the key focus areas, the revamped site includes:
- Mobile-friendly and browser compatibility for convenient multi-device access;
- Updated navigation organized by Markets and Products helps visitors easily find solutions;
- Searchable Product Selector enables fast downloads of product data sheets, safety data sheets and other technical documents;
- Robust search engine capabilities for improved searching;
- Large home page banner for key announcements and initiatives;
- Focused banners for Investors, Sustainability and Careers allows for quicker access to audience-specific content;
- News & Features highlight upcoming events, press releases, case studies and feature articles;
- Contact Us form on all product pages so visitors can easily request samples, contact a representative or ask for more information; and
- Expanded Innovation section showcases capabilities in multi-market application development.
Visitors are encouraged to explore the new website and experience Kraton's exceptional value.
About Kraton Corporation
Kraton Corporation (NYSE "KRA") is a leading global producer of styrenic block copolymers, specialty polymers and high-value performance products derived from renewable resources. Kraton's polymers are used in a wide range of applications, including adhesives, coatings, consumer and personal care products, sealants and lubricants, and medical, packaging, automotive, paving, roofing and footwear products. As the largest global provider in the pine chemicals industry, the company's pine-based specialty products are sold into adhesive, road and construction and tire markets, and it produces and sells a broad range of chemical intermediates into markets that include fuel additives, oilfield chemicals, coatings, metalworking fluids and lubricants, inks, and mining. Kraton offers its products to a diverse customer base in over 70 countries worldwide. Kraton, the Kraton logo and design are all trademarks of Kraton Corporation, or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Media Contact: Thao Pham; T: (281) 770-1380
Investor Relations Contact: Gene Shiels; T: (281) 504-4886
SOURCE Kraton Corporation