SAN FRANCISCO and NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Krux (www.krux.com) continued to cement its leadership position in the data management market in 2014 with strong sales momentum, international expansion, major marketer adoption and completion of a $35 million funding round.
In a time of unprecedented competition and marketplace complexity, Krux increasingly delivers investment returns averaging 10:1 for leading global marketers, publishers, and agencies. Krux's next-gen data management platform (DMP) helps drive revenue by unifying, analyzing and activating people data in real time for personalized content, commerce and advertising experiences across all devices, browsers and operating systems.
Key Krux milestones in 2014 include:
- More than 250 percent global revenue growth compared to 2013
- Adoption by major brand marketers including E*Trade, Foxtel, HBO, Kellogg, Rakuten and Ticketmaster
- Continued growth in publisher segment with major brands including A&E Networks, Bazaarvoice, Demand Media, Gawker, Roku, Viacom, and Vice
- Expansion into additional industries including finance, insurance, entertainment, CPG, and automotive
- Completion of investment round raising $35 million in Series B funding led by Sapphire Ventures (formerly SAP Ventures), with additional funding from new prominent investors – Time Warner Investments, Visionnaire Ventures and Temasek – as well as existing investors Accel Partners, IDG Ventures and The Entrepreneur's Fund
- Launch of new solutions:
- Krux Identity Management solution, which synthesizes people data at scale and delivers precise personalization across all digital media touch points
- Krux Global Frequency Management, which correlates and delivers content at the right frequency across all exception systems
- Launch of new Client Partner team to support customers and ensure data management ROI
- Industry recognition including 2014 AlwaysOn OnMedia Top 100––honoring top companies in media, advertising and marketing––and CIO Review's Top 100 Most Promising Big Data Companies
- Broad international expansion of offices in:
- 218 percent staffing increase worldwide
- 2 billion devices and browsers reached per month
- 1.5 billion CRM records processed per month
"The DMP market is crowded with both independent providers and larger 'do-everything' software companies that promise to deliver what marketers and publishers are looking for but don't have the technology stacks to deliver the goods," said Tom Chavez, Krux CEO and co-founder. "Krux has focused on building and delivering a real solution and we're encouraged that despite the competitive nature of the market, our cloud-based platform is rapidly becoming the global standard for the intelligent, efficient and safe use of people data."
Krux (www.krux.com) is a cloud-based data management company that helps businesses and people interact more productively through smarter, faster, safer flow of people data. With Krux, marketers and publishers are improving revenue and engagement through the delivery of personalized brand experiences. Krux helps companies unify data from multiple sources (web, mobile, CRM, registrations, subscriptions) and activate it across any channel in real time. Today, Krux reaches two billion browsers and devices worldwide, serves over 20 billion page views and processes more than 1.5 billion CRM records per month. Krux is a venture-backed company headquartered in San Francisco with offices across four continents. Its clients include Kellogg, Warner Brothers, Ticketmaster/Live Nation, Turner, Meredith, Axel Springer, News Corp, CCI/Dentsu, Washington Post and NBC. Follow Krux on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.