TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LabTech Software, the only powerful, robust-featured remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform developed by a managed service provider (MSP) for managed service providers, today announced it achieved a record-setting annual growth rate of 176 percent for the recently concluded 2012 calendar year, continuing the company's torrid pace in extending industry-leading solutions to IT service professionals looking to grow their businesses.
Since 2010, LabTech Software has seen adoption rates for its industry-leading RMM platform exponentially grow by an average of 179 percent per year, far outpacing adoption rates of solutions offered by competing vendors. The adoption of LabTech has resulted in more than 2 million agents being sold to the 2,400-plus managed service providers running the company's software in a 24-month period. In addition to a stand-alone solution, LabTech is available through offerings from partners in the professional service automation, threat management and backup and storage industries.
"We could go with any of the RMM solutions available on the market today but there is only one that stands above the rest and that's LabTech," said David Wertz, President of PC Works Plus, Inc. "LabTech makes remote monitoring and management simple, scalable and affordable. That's important to my business because it means I don't have to spend time and resources that are otherwise better used for growing my business on tasks that LabTech can handle. Year after year, LabTech gets better and better, making my business better and better. I truly feel like their success fuels my business' success."
New feature sets and third-party integration incorporated into LabTech Software since 2010 have raised the bar on solution provider expectations from an RMM solution. Among the most-recent innovations introduced by LabTech in 2012 are:
- LabTech Ignite, the industry's only MSP-centric out-of-box experience providing rapid time savings, pre-configured settings, group inheritance, fluid task-driven navigation and automation
- Remote Control Updates with VNC performance optimizations
- Mobile Device Management Enhancements through the support of updated MDM SDKs and the introduction of data usage management, geo-tracking and ticketing
- Symantec Backup Exec Integration into the multi-vender backup dashboard enabling technicians to perform license management, deployment, installation, monitoring, alerting, configuration management, reporting and PSA workflows
- Multi-vendor Backup Dashboard Encryption Support, which provide technicians with the ability to enable encryption settings when scheduling a backup job for supported vendors
- Support of vPro KVM remote control capabilities
- HitMan Pro Integration to provide malware protection with LabTech
"LabTech Software's passion is to provide a best-in-class remote monitoring and management platform to drive success and increase automation across our partners' organizations," said Matt Nachtrab, LabTech Software CEO. "We pride ourselves on product innovation and are dedicated to reviewing our product roadmap to ensure we are providing IT solution professionals with the right product features, solutions and services to increase their efficiency."
In an effort to continue its annual revenue growth, plans are underway to expand LabTech Software's core architecture with several enhancements, tentatively scheduled to launch in April. LabTech 2013 will include several improvements to improve existing workflows and enhance the overall user experience. To see the automation power LabTech can deliver to your IT services business, download a free trial http://www.labtechsoftware.com/trial.php.
Follow LabTech Software
About LabTech Software
LabTech Software is the developer of the only remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform developed for managed service providers (MSP) by MSPs. Designed and developed by system administrators with years of experience in the IT services industry, LabTech's focus is to drive the power of IT automation. This affordable agent-based platform closely emulates what technicians do in the field by performing IT support and management tasks and processes remotely, efficiently and non-intrusively. LabTech is the most powerful, feature-rich and widely-sought RMM platform in the IT service provider space today. For more information please visit http://www.labtechsoftware.com/ or call 877-522-8323.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE LabTech Software