CHICO, Calif., Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Landacorp announced today it will present its CareRadius 2.0 collaborative care solution at the 2012 Blue National Summit in Orlando, FL, September 10-13. The evolution of technology has made it possible for plans, providers and members to collaborate for better health and CareRadius 2.0 provides the right information, at the right time, to impact health. Landacorp's 2.0 release builds upon CareRadius' foundation of improving operational efficiencies and lowering costs for health plans by;
- Improving care by providing more concise, easy-to-find information in the member 360-degree view
- Increasing the depth of collaboration with providers through
- Bi-directional communication;
- Support of multiple browsers to increase provider portal use; and
- Location-based provider searches to best match member needs
For more information about CareRadius 2.0, click here to view the product sheet.
Landacorp will also sponsor the Wednesday breakfast during the event and is hosting a fully-stocked barista bar at their booth - 702 - for attendees to re-energize throughout the event.
Landacorp is dedicated to the advancement of healthcare collaboration through technology solutions that capture and share relevant information among providers, payers and members to improve health decisions and optimize cost. CareRadius is the collaborative care suite providing big solutions in healthcare technology. Visit www.landacorp.com for more information.