DESTIN, FL, Oct. 21 /PRNewswire/ - Enjoy a "pitcher" perfect weekend with great weather, the tasting with more than 100 craft beers, music, festivities and events at the Baytowne Wharf Beer Festival this Friday -Sunday, October 22-24 at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
Known as the "Best Beer Fest on Florida's Emerald Coast," the popular festival will feature three days of events for everyone from beer novices to beer lovers. Weather is predicted to be stunning with sunny skies and temperatures reaching 80 degrees.
Friday, October 22
- Baytowne Beerfest Preview at Funky Blues Shack at 6 p.m. - Everyone from the novice to the beer connoisseur will enjoy this progressive beer tasting in an informative setting.
- Brewery Dinner with Atlanta Brewing Company at the Marlin Grill at 6 p.m. -- Enjoy an exclusive six course dinner with Atlanta Brewing Company with grilled meats and a dessert paired with specialty Red Brick brews.
Saturday, October 23
- The Grand Tasting of more than 100 domestic and international beers from 40 craft brewers will be held from 2 to 6 p.m. Adults will be able to sample domestic and international options, including specialty, seasonal and not-yet-released beers.
- In addition to the beer festival, "Vettes at the Village," a public exhibit of more than 200 Corvettes of many years, colors and styles will be on display on the Grand Lawn Saturday from 12-5 p.m.
- Live entertainment will be in the Village Events Plaza from 2 to 8 p.m.
Sunday, October 24
- A special Beer Brunch at Finz Beachside Grille, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Enjoy a selection of delicious and fun cuisine ranging from Crispy Fried Alligator, Crawfish Cha Cha Cha, and a Lobster Press grilled cheese and apple sandwich.
Information and details are available at www.baytownebeerfestival.com. Discounted BeerFest tickets are available for only $20 through Friday. Same day tickets are available at a slightly higher price.
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is offering a discounted Beer Festival Package, which includes accommodations and two tickets to both Friday's beer seminar and Saturday's craft beer tasting event. Deluxe accommodations are available and just steps away from the main attractions. Call 1-866-91-BEACH for details or visit www.sandestin.com.
Special beer dinner, brunch and preview event are available at an additional cost. Reservations are recommended for these events due to limited space.
About Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
Named the #1 Resort in Northwest Florida by Emerald Coast Magazine, Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is a 2,400-acre destination for all seasons and for all ages. Sandestin invites guests to a world of 30 charming neighborhoods featuring 1,400 condos, villas, town homes and a wide variety of hotel accommodations and Destin vacation rentals. A member of Beaches of South Walton, the resort features more than seven miles of beaches and pristine bay front, four championship golf courses, 15 world-class tennis courts, 19 swimming pools, a 98-slip marina, a fitness center and spa, meeting space and The Village of Baytowne Wharf, a pedestrian village with shopping, dining and nightlife.
SOURCE Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort