LONDON, October 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Sir Richard Branson's private island in the British Virgin Islands - Necker Island, may be his home and favourite hideaway but this November guests can book individual rooms for some Thanksgiving fun. Exceptionally this year we have some late availability over the Thanksgiving period for 5-night stays arriving Monday 23rd November and departing Saturday 28th November.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151022/279649 )
With an abundance of fun filled activities for every age to get stuck into from beach Olympics and treasure hunts to relaxing on your own private beach, Thanksgiving on Necker Island is the best way to enjoy a stress free holiday in paradise.
Rates per couple start from USD $20,575 based on a five night stay in a Great House room.
For bookings please call +1-877-577-8777 (toll free) or + 1(212)994-3070 or email [email protected]
Alternatively visit http://www.virginlimitededition.com/necker-island for more details.
Notes to Editors:
- Your accommodation
- All meals and drinks (including all alcoholic beverages) - served in a variety of locations
- Return launch transfer from Virgin Gorda or Beef Island airports
- A dedicated team of over 100 staff
- Two freshwater infinity pools and a huge hot tub on the beach - plus there is a small hot tub at the top of the Great House
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Water sports equipment so you can go windsurfing, kite-surfing, water-skiing, sailing, snorkelling and even SCUBA diving plus much more
- Wireless internet throughout the island
- 7% local tax
- Music and entertainment provided
- Please note that a 2.5% service charge is added to our accommodation rates.
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean's British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London; Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya and Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa.
SOURCE Virgin Limited Edition