MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 6, 2019 MedNet Solutions, a healthcare technology company, today announced the latest release of its all-in-one e-clinical software, iMedNet. The new release enhances the user experience, delivers improvements to simplify and shorten study builds and continues work toward achieving bidirectional integration.
- UI Improvements
- Significant enhancements in the Role-Based Security (RBS) page make it easier to use with a cleaner format, and new page tools simplify managing and editing role-based permissions.
- New updates to the Workflow Manager, including clear call-to-action alerts and tools, make it easier for users to manage workflow and customize study design.
- Inventory Shipment Views are now added to Datasets on Demand (DoD) and Reports, providing greater visibility to inventory information and enabling users to easily manage and report on studies using inventory.
- Streamline and Shorten Study Build Time
- The software update simplifies RBS management by cascading changes to business logic, making role modifications quick and easy.
The latest iMedNet release also continues to build on bidirectional integration work, with an RBS refactor to allow all authentication from iMedNet or the API to stream through a single service for security. This update will optimize the efficiency of future development leveraging integration.
"Study designs are becoming more and more complex, the quantity and variety of data sources continues to grow, and there is more pressure than ever to build and execute studies as quickly as possible," said Rob Robertson, chief executive officer, MedNet Solutions. "Our near-term goal is to meet these needs by optimizing iMedNet to provide flexible and comprehensive functionality in an all-in-one solution, while enabling key integrations to support the requirements of a broad range of clinical research."
To learn more about the latest iMedNet release and future development plans, contact us.
About MedNet Solutions
MedNet Solutions is a leading healthcare technology company specializing in eClinical solutions designed for the global life sciences community. MedNet's proven, flexible and easy-to-use cloud-based eClinical systems dramatically improve the efficiency of clinical studies and registries of all types and sizes. Beyond simply electronic data capture (EDC), MedNet's solutions deliver the tools and dashboards required to expertly manage all aspects of clinical research. Since 2001, pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) around the world have trusted MedNet to consistently deliver the technology innovation, experience and reliability they need for success. For more information, visit www.mednetstudy.com.
SOURCE MedNet Solutions