MIAMI, May 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Latin America's key brands, media agencies and media owners will gather for #Portadalat in Miami on June 3 and 4. Through exciting speaker sessions and networking opportunities attendees will gain key insights into the region's marketing, technology and media landscape.
"Latin America is undergoing demographic explosion in several markets. Many of its markets are adapting technology at a very rapid clip," says Jon Suarez-Davis, VP Global Media and Digital Strategy at Kellogg Company and a speaker at #Portadalat.
#Portadalat will take place on June 3 and 4 in Miami's Hyatt Regency Hotel. The event has two parts: The Latin Online Video Forum on June 3 (https://www.portada-online.com/events/forum/agenda/) and the LatAm Summit on June 3 in the afternoon and June 4 (https://www.portada-online.com/events/summit/agenda)
"We have brand marketers, agencies and media leaders coming from all over Latin America and the U.S./Canada who have already registered as attendees. Companies represented include Diageo, Microsoft, Estee Lauder Companies, Jarden Consumer Solutions, Avaya, Adobe, Mindshare Mexico, Mindshare Latin America, GroupM Latin America, OMD, Samsung, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Worldwide, Cisco Systems, Richemont LAC, Cartier, Starcom MediaVest Group, Havas, Viacom, Disney, Televisa, Yahoo, Grupo Prisa, Sony, The New York Times, The Washington Post and dozens more," says Marcos Baer, Publisher of Portada.
"Latin America is one of the fastest growing markets around the world with very rapid adoption of ad-tech, particularly from a video perspective," says Dr. Shay David, Co-Founder and CRO of online video platform, Kaltura and a speaker at #Portadalat.
GROUND BREAKING SPEAKERS
- Ruben Leo, Marketing/Digital Marketing Director, Mexico & International, Genomma Lab
- Denisse Guerra, Regional Marketing Director, Latin America, The Estee Lauder Companies
- Manuel Medina Riveroll, Marketing Director Mexico, Bayer
- Carlos Espindola, Gerente eHub Latinoamerica, 3M
- Erich Wasserman, Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer, MediaMath
- Tomas Salvagni, Manager Commercial Division, AGEA-Grupo Clarin
- Pedro Tabera, President/CEO, Mercedes-Benz Mexico
- Alexis Thanasoulas, Managing Director Latin America, ZenithOptimedia Group
- Charlie Hunter-Schyff, Head of Planning & Insights, Mobile Advertising, Telefonica
- Maria Jose Ezquerra, SVP Head of Media, Havas Media International
- Fernando Monedero, Head of Digital Latin America, MEC
- Maya Kosovalic, Digital and Media Communications Manager, L'Oreal
- Dr. Shay David, CRO and Co-Founder, Kaltura
- Jan Riemens, CEO, Zoomin.TV
- Jon Suarez-Davis, VP Global Media and Digital Strategy, Kellogg Company… and many more.
REGISTER HERE AT THE SPECIAL ONLINE PROMOTIONAL RATE:
Latin Online Video Forum (only US $199) or at the Combo Rate including the LatAm Summit (US $699)
LATIN ONLINE VIDEO FORUM
Online Video Talent Showcase Sponsor:
Televisa Publishing and Digital (http://www.televisa.com/us/)
Attendee Bag Sponsor:
Official Wire Sponsor:
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Kelley Eberhardt, Director of Sales and Marketing at 212-685-4441 (email@example.com).