SAN MATEO, Calif. and SHORT HILLS, N.J., April 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Lattice Engines, a leading provider of revenue acceleration solutions, today announced the newest release of its Predictive Insights Platform. This enhanced platform is driven by a partnership with Dun & Bradstreet which uniquely enables Lattice to access information from the world's largest commercial database containing 265 million business records. By analyzing 16K+ attributes of entities of all sizes around the world, combined with web activity, intent data, and more, the Lattice platform curates the most predictive information for a customer, informing specific segmentation and targeted campaigns that help marketing and sales teams run more efficient programs.
"To drive revenue growth, it is imperative that marketing and sales teams be properly equipped to have highly personalized engagements with their prospects and customers," said Chitrang Shah, VP of Product, Lattice Engines. "Our new platform capabilities support the need of CMOs to spearhead revenue growth, by giving their teams data-driven insights about their high-value prospects, and the ability to take automated action on that information."
The new release of Lattice's Predictive Insights Platform drives three principal benefits:
- Increased breadth and depth of data
- Data from Dun & Bradstreet integrated within the solution for customer use
- Fuzzy Matching, powered by a patent-pending Decision Graph technology, enables companies to better match incoming lead and account data with the proper buying centers, thus creating more accurate scoring
- Newly-curated data elements, including vendor presence attributes, enable teams to easily identify whether companies are running solutions and platforms from a particular vendor
- Enhanced operationalization of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Company Profile: a configurable Salesforce widget that instantly shows sales reps key attributes about leads, contacts and accounts
- Auto-Ratings: drives easier decision making by automatically bucketing numerical lead and account scores into "High" "Medium" "Low" or A, B, C, D ratings
- Improved targeting
- Data Cloud Explorer: enables teams to search for available data to improve targeting strategies by: (a) data attribute (e.g. search for "how many companies use Marketo?") and (b) company name, location, etc. (e.g. "tell me everything you know about Intel, Inc.")
- "Modeling Auto-tuner:" Lattice now suggests what kind of data to include and exclude in predictive models to drive better targeting
"At LiveRamp data and analytics are the foundation for our demand generation programs," said Ben Coffee, Sr. Demand Generation Manager at LiveRamp, a Lattice and Dun & Bradstreet customer. "We sell to a lot of different audiences, and our success hinges on acquiring insights about our varied prospects, and using that data to segment them into very targeted demand gen campaigns."
"It is a challenging time for marketers. Not only are they expected to drive creative campaign development, but they are also tasked with driving bottom line growth," said Michael Bird, EVP and GM of Global Alliances, Partnerships and Audience Solutions, Dun & Bradstreet. "With Dun & Bradstreet data fueling Lattice Predictive Insights, modern marketing teams can access data-driven insights to identify high-impact leads, and personalize outreach with curated content that meets their customers' specific needs."
To learn more about how Lattice and Dun & Bradstreet are powering the next generation of data-driven marketers, of data-driven marketers, come visit the Lattice booth at these upcoming events:
- Demandbase Marketing Innovation Summit, April 5-6, San Francisco
- Marketo Marketing Nation Summit, April 23-26, San Francisco
- Oracle's Modern Marketing Experience, April 25-27, Las Vegas
- SiriusDecisions 2017 Summit, May 16-19, Las Vegas
Lattice's robust suite of predictive marketing and sales solutions are built upon the broadest set of data, to provide a complete and precise view of the customer. Our revenue accelerating solution helps customers increase the efficiency of their sales and marketing teams by prioritizing accounts and leads, identifying net new contacts, and increasing customer lifetime value. With an unrivaled track record of success and expertise, Lattice delivers the ultimate in customer value through its experience, precise data and comprehensive solutions for enterprises such as Hootsuite, PayPal, and SunTrust Bank. Lattice is headquartered in San Mateo, CA. To learn more, please visit www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
About Dun & Bradstreet®
Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) grows the most valuable relationships in business. By uncovering truth and meaning from data, we connect our customers with the prospects, suppliers, clients and partners that matter most, and have since 1841. Nearly ninety percent of the Fortune 500, and companies of every size around the world, rely on our data, insights and analytics. For more about Dun & Bradstreet, visit DNB.com. Twitter: @DnBUS
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lattice-helps-marketing--sales-build-smarter-campaigns-fueled-by-dun--bradstreet-data-300434008.html
SOURCE Lattice Engines