CHICAGO, Aug. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for AMGN, AVGO, BAC, QCOM, and TWTR.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- AMGN: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=AMGN&prnumber=80820160
- AVGO: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=AVGO&prnumber=80820160
- BAC: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=BAC&prnumber=80820160
- QCOM: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=QCOM&prnumber=80820160
- TWTR: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=TWTR&prnumber=80820160
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/learn-how-to-target-a-20-return-on-bank-of-america-or-get-option-trade-ideas-on-avago-technologies-twitter-amgen-and-qualcomm-or-any-stock-you-choose-300310329.html