BANGALORE, India, April 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global learning management system (LMS) market is expected to increase from USD 9.464 billion in 2019 to USD 29.901 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 21.13 percent.
Organizations use LMS to streamline processes, methodologies, tools, and systems to improve learning, productivity and ROI. Due to the growing benefits and hassle-free training provided by LMS, there is growing adoption among various sectors such as healthcare, education, manufacturing, retail, and many other industries.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET (LMS) SIZE:
- Advanced eLearning innovations such as 3D images of internal organs and live engagement with experts have improved the medical and clinical eLearning performance. In addition, LMS is used in retail for sales development skills training, product promotion, product training, leadership skills, assertiveness, recruitment & communication, and customer experience & care. This wide adoption is expected to increase the market size.
- The growing acceptance of digital learning, growing tendency towards BYOD regulation, and business versatility thus increased the importance of LMS in both the corporate and academic world. With the growth in the adoption of digital technologies and BYOD increased choice, businesses are focusing on adopting LMS over mobile phones for streamlined training of employees. This, in turn, is expected to drive the LMS market size.
Inquire for Free Sample Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/360I-Auto-6U3/Global_Learning_Management_System_Market
REGION WISE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET (LMS) SHARE ANALYSIS
- North America is expected to hold the largest LMS market share during the forecast period. Organizations in the North American region are now turning to mLearning for better results and convenience. Both corporate users and academic institutes use LMS, and most vendors provide user-centric product creations. North America has shown the rapid adoption of new learning pedagogies, and this has further increased the region's LMS market share.
- As countries such as China, India, Japan, and Australia offer lucrative opportunities for market players, the Asia-Pacific LMS market is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. International vendors spend high capital in the industry to boost the overall portfolio of LMS products to ensure low-cost and customized training modules and products for employees.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/360I-Auto-6U3/Global_Learning_Management_System_Market
LMS MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Consulting Services
- Implementation Services
- Support Services
- Training & Education Services
- Content Management
- Performance Management
- Blended Learning
- Distance Learning
- Instructor-Led Training
- Callidus Software, Inc.
- Cornerstone OnDemand
- Google LLC
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Saba Software
- SAP SE
- SkyPrep, Inc.
"SkyPrep, Inc. the potential growing player for the Global Learning Management System Market"
REASONS TO BUY:
The Learning Management System Market research study reveals hidden insights and dynamics, which in turn helps the players in the ecosystem take better strategic decisions. The firms looking for purchasing the Learning Management System Market research report could look for following prospects on their way to better understand the market that can aid further decision making and possibly identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Evaluate the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the report and analyze the Learning Management System Market penetration with respect to industries and geographies.
- Evaluates the key vendors and deeply competitive analyzes and landscape, revenue pockets, market trends, growth prospects, pain points, drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities of the Learning Management System Market.
- Evaluate the key vendors in the Learning Management System Market in terms of product satisfaction and business strategy.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
● Asia-Pacific Learning Management Systems Market
The Asia-Pacific learning management systems (LMS) market size is expected to generate USD 2.884 million by 2022, growing by 34.2 percent at a CAGR.
Many factors, constraints, and opportunities affect the LMS market in the Asia-Pacific region. Growth in e-learning adoption and the "on-the-go learning habits" are driving the LMS industry. Furthermore, economic development in developed countries and the enhancement of educational facilities are anticipated to generate growth opportunities.
However, the lack of e-learning infrastructure and cultural barriers are hampering market development. Because of inadequate funds and lack of qualified workers, numerous educational institutions in emerging economies have struggled to implement such technologies.
● On-demand Learning Management System Market
The global on-demand learning management system market size was USD 3.728 billion in 2019 and is forecast to hit USD 13.540 billion by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 20.0 percent in 2021-2026.
On-Demand Learning Management System allows employers to deliver training anytime and wherever, ensuring that workers can take charge of their own learning at their convenient time and place.
The key regions covered in the On-demand Learning Management System Market report are North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Central & South America, and so on.
● Corporate Learning Management System(LMS) Market
The corporate LMS market is on the rise due to the widespread adoption of these advanced learning solutions by many businesses. Compared to traditional learning systems, significant cost savings and demonstrated outcomes based on improved employee productivity and performance are some of the key factors promoting the adoption of LMS in the corporate sector.
This report focuses on the status, future outlook, growth potential, key market and key players of the global corporate Learning Management System(LMS). The objective of this study is to present the growth of the Corporate Learning Management System(LMS) in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Central & South America.
● K-12 Education Learning Management Systems Market
K-12 Education Learning Management Systems (LMS) are the cornerstone of the ecosystem of teaching and learning technology, offering access to a range of resources and services inside and outside the LMS.
In K-12, a variety of vendors merged SIS (Student Information System) and LMS into one common commodity. The LMS is used by instructors to provide access to learning resources and other content, tools to develop and track assignments and evaluations, and some reporting and analytics capabilities.
This report focuses on the status, future outlook, growth potential, key market and key players of the K-12 Education Learning Management Systems Market.
● Higher Education Learning Management Systems Market
This report studies the market size of the Higher Education Learning Management Systems by participants, countries, product types and end industries, historical data 2014-2018 and forecast data 2019-2025. Furthermore, this study also analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and threats, risks and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4wNXynaTZbiD5m92WQI4A
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE Valuates Reports