LeaseLinks Announces LeasePipeline 3.0
Representing a major upgrade to this full-lifecycle software for commercial property owners and operators, LeasePipeline 3.0 is mobile, predictive and intuitive for all users and devices.
27 Apr, 2015, 07:00 ET
CHICAGO, April 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- LeasePipeline 3.0 offers commercial property owners, operators, brokers and investors software that maximizes revenue, reduces complexity and saves time in all phases of the real estate leasing and management process. Originally launched in 2010 by a team with extensive experience working for some of the top owners in the country, LeasePipeline offers functions relevant to office, industrial and retail properties that create significant efficiencies throughout a property's lifecycle.
LeasePipeline 3.0 offers users new features developed to save even more time and maximize revenue for asset managers, brokers and leasing teams. A few of the new features include:
- More than 20 new report templates to complement the 24 reports in place make it possible to recreate nearly any existing leasing, occupancy, or budget report
- Encumbered spaces are automatically identified if a deal is proposed that may interfere with an encumbrance
- Enhanced lease modeling functions make it possible to model any possible lease scenario, and was put to the test on one of the most complex leasing transactions in New York City in late 2014
- Budget collaboration offers a new platform for asset managers, lease administrators and brokers to collaborate and set forward-looking leasing expectations
- Robust mobile functionality: LeasePipeline 3.0 is usable on all major mobile device platforms and offers robust functionality across the board. Available for Apple (iOS), Google (Android), Microsoft (MS), and Blackberry (BB). The mobile interface includes rapid deal entry, comparisons to budget, approval processing, in addition to features that support site tours, space planning and property/deal document storage.
The software is designed to help leasing teams identify opportunities to increase revenue at their properties. Advanced features such as approval management, workflow routing, leasing budgets, options and encumbrances, and customized reporting were developed with ease-of-use in mind, for busy executives and their goal-oriented leasing teams.
Co-founder Eric Johnston observes, "So many systems deal with a small part of the leasing process. While this may work for some users, our focus is on making life easier for leasing and asset management teams throughout the leasing lifecycle. What good does software do if you still have to calculate items offline in a spreadsheet, or still have to scramble to find the correct budget assumptions for a complex transaction?"
One of the other co-founders, Christopher Perry III adds, "We've been on a mission since 2009 to eliminate the mundane tasks associated with leasing. With LeasePipeline, there is no longer a need to process deals with spreadsheets, e-mails and in some cases paper. Deal tracking, managing vacancy and rollover, deal analysis, approvals, budgeting, and many other features are fully automated by LeasePipeline. Our clients frequently tell us that they are amazed at the time savings."
About LeaseLinks, LLC
LeaseLinks LLC was established to build SAAS (software as a service) solutions for the commercial real estate industry. The firm's first product, LeasePipeline, is a fully automated solution for managing the asset management and leasing life cycle. It is now in its third fully operational version, having been beta-tested since 2010 with some of the country's most significant owners of commercial real estate. For more information about LeaseLinks LLC, LeasePipeline 3.0 and the firm's other products, please visit https://leasepipeline.com/
Sales Contact: Christopher Perry III, 312-508-3041, [email protected]
Media Contact: Patricia True Agos, 773-758-5044, [email protected]
Share this article