DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., May 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Trivantis, the creator of its flagship course authoring tool, Lectora, has recently launched new, lower-cost subscription plans for Lectora Online, the online SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) version of its desktop product, Lectora Inspire/Publisher.
Designed to cater to a broader scope of eLearning needs, including affordability and monthly flexibility, eLearning professionals can now select from five different Lectora Online product subscription plans with varying levels of functionality, support, and storage:
- FREE: Includes Lectora's course development features with HTML publishing
- STARTER for $500/year or $59 monthly: Includes FREE plan plus SCORM publishing
- PROFESSIONAL for $900/year or $99 monthly: Includes STARTER plan plus AICC, xAPI, and cmi5 publishing for single users
- Also includes ReviewLink for review and approval, BranchTrack, eLearning Brothers assets, and the Translation Tool
- TEAM for $1,390/year or $159 monthly: Includes PROFESSIONAL plan plus collaborative authoring with versioning
- ENTERPRISE with Vaast Content Management starting at $2,280/year plus $1,390 per author annually: Includes TEAM plan and Vaast, a content management platform that allows for global updates to assets across courses.
"From college students and freelancers to L&D professionals, we understand that affordability and contract flexibility could dictate a purchase decision. Rather than forcing someone to use an inferior product, authors now have a way to afford our award-winning authoring product [Lectora]," said Dan Bovanick, Chief Financial Officer of Trivantis.
Lectora, which is widely recognized as the industry's first eLearning authoring solution, has evolved into an adaptive, collaborative authoring platform over the past twenty years. By offering "lighter" versions of the product, Trivantis is now in a position to better serve the needs of training professionals who may not need collaborative authoring for multiple authors or the full scope of publishing options.
"We are thrilled to offer these new options to both prospects and even our own desktop clients. They can quickly import their desktop courses right into our online version, and take their time getting to know our cloud-based products," said Laura Silver, Chief Operating Officer of Trivantis.
For more information on Trivantis' eLearning products, please visit www.trivantis.com or contact email@example.com for demos of Lectora and other Trivantis eLearning products. To schedule an interview with the executive team, please contact Christie Calahan, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trivantis® is the award-winning eLearning software company that has been driving innovation for twenty years. Its widely used products include Lectora® for authoring, CenarioVR® for immersive learning (virtual reality), ReviewLink™ for collaboration, and CourseMill for learning management. As the industry leader of learning accessibility, Trivantis serves a broad base of clients encompassing large global enterprises, small to mid-sized businesses, government agencies, and educational institutions across the world.