ELKHART, Ind., May 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- LEER® returns to the Toyota Texas Bass Classic (TTBC) on Lake Fork this weekend as an event mainline sponsor. Attending the Quitman, Texas event for the third year in a row, LEER will feature its broad line of top-tier pickup truck caps and covers, each available for the latest Toyota models.
Many TTBC tournament anglers, both professionals and amateurs, are eligible to win LEER Cover Cash. Any angler who already owns or purchases a LEER or Pace Edwards cap or tonneau can earn cash prizes by enrolling in LEER Cover Cash at no cost. Special offers on caps, tonneaus and accessories are also available at the LEER Cover Cash website.
In the LEER booth, as well as nearby Toyota booth, TTBC visitors can view and learn about a wide variety of LEER's cap and cover options for their pickup trucks:
- 100XQ cap – a meticulously styled fiberglass cap complementing the look of the individual pickup model, finished in gleaming automotive-quality, high-gloss paint matching the original manufacturers' color formulas.
- 100XL cap – a custom-fit cap, featuring SUV-style side windows with twist-out vents and an all-glass rear door with the unique LEER Twist Handle.
- LEER Locker – a ceiling-mounted storage system that makes the most of rarely used space at the top of a truck cap, keeping up to 100 pounds of fishing gear, or most anything else, out of site and out of the way.
- SWITCHBLADE tonneau from Pace Edwards – a unique hard-cover tonneau that can be installed and removed in just minutes, perfect when all of the bed is needed for large loads.
- 550 tonneau – a low-profile fiberglass tonneau.
- 700 tonneau – a fiberglass tonneau designed to accentuate the lines of the pickup.
- Trilogy tonneau – the most functional, versatile folding cover on the market, completely removable form the truck bed with no tools.
"The TTBC is special for LEER as it brings together the angling community and Texans who simply enjoy the sights, sounds and foods this festival offers," said Kevin Page, vice president of sales and marketing, LEER. "This event epitomizes the 'Live Larger' mantra the company and so many of our pickup-driving customers live by."
With U.S.-based manufacturing facilities in Woodland, Calif., Elkhart, Ind., and Milton, Penn., LEER is a recognized innovator and leader in the truck cap and tonneau industry. The company delivers products of the highest quality, enhancing the lives of truck owners and expanding the functionality of the trucks they drive and depend upon. LEER has built the industry's largest distributor network, providing products and unparalleled service to truck owners in every U.S. state, and every corner of North America. As part of the Truck Accessories Group LLC, LEER benefits from extensive engineering, design and mold-making resources and expertise. For more information, please visit www.LEER.com and Facebook.