19 Nov, 2019, 08:30 ET
BOSTON, Nov. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Compare all the best early HD, UHD & 4K TV deals for Black Friday 2019. Experts at Save Bubble have found the best early 55", 60", 65" and 70" smart TV deals on Walmart and Amazon and are listing them below.
Best TV deals:
● Save up to $1304 on a wide range of 55", 65" & 70" 4K TVs at Amazon - save on bestselling flat and curved screen LED TVs with Ultra HD and HDR video quality and smart TV features
● Save up to $600 on highly rated Smart TV models at Amazon - check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch smart TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba, TCL & other top brands
● Save up to $850 on a wide range of 65" TV models at Amazon - check live prices on highly rated 4K TVs from Sony, LG, Vizio, Toshiba & other top brands
● Save up to $200 on Roku TVs at Amazon - Roku offers access to 500,000+ movies and TV shows
● Save up to $902 on a wide range of top rated LG TV models at Amazon - check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch LED & OLED TVs with up to 4K Ultra HD & HDR resolution
● Save up to $700 on Samsung 65" 4K TVs at Amazon - check live prices on QLED 4K UHD 6, 7 & 8 Series, Smart LED TVs & TV bundles with soundbars and subwoofers
● Save up to $1500 on Sony 65" 4K TVs at Amazon.com - save on LED & OLED models with High Dynamic Range, Motionflow XR & Dynamic Contrast Enhancer features
● Save up to $800 on LG, Samsung & Sony 4K & HD TVs at B&H Photo Video
● Save on select LED & OLED smart TVs at Walmart.com
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon's Black Friday sale page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A smart TV is capable of connecting to the Internet and streaming shows directly. A 70 inch 4K TV with smart features enables users to enjoy smooth and clear movie streaming from a short distance away. Walmart and Amazon stocks a large selection of 55 inch, 65 inch and other size televisions from big brands like Samsung, LG and Sony. These are expected to go on sale on Black Friday 2019.
What is the explanation behind the name Black Friday? The Friday after Thanksgiving was informally named Black Friday due to the disruptive pedestrian and vehicle traffic that large numbers of shoppers would create in major cities.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Save Bubble
Share this article