ATLANTA, Sept. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Liaison Technologies, a recognized leader in cloud-based integration and data management solutions, today announced the debut of new features on its flagship ALLOY™ Platform, the first Data Platform as a Service (dPaaS) solution. Enterprises can now configure key aspects of their Liaison ALLOY solution via several new flexible user-friendly interfaces to further address and simplify complex integration and data management challenges. The award-winning ALLOY Platform's cloud-based microservices architecture offers real-time, rapidly scalable and highly efficient integration and data management capabilities, and provides a dynamic, future-ready platform that quickly evolves to accommodate virtually any new incoming data sources, formats and analytics tools.
The latest enhancements provide improvements in performance, ease of use and flexibility of the ALLOY Platform, which is offered as a fully-managed solution backed by Liaison's expert integration and data management services and support. ALLOY Platform customers will now enjoy:
- Rapid onboarding with the new automated ALLOY Mixture tool. Mixture enables accelerated configuration of data connections and end-to-end data processing workflows to fit virtually any use case. Rather than forcing customers into a specific format with a cookie-cutter approach, ALLOY Mixture flexes to accommodate any type of customer, data, application or business need while drawing from OOTB data pipelines to quickly assemble a new 'mix' of capabilities. With ALLOY's intelligent microservices configuration framework, Mixture simplifies and streamlines onboarding to help customers get up and running within minutes.
- Improved collaboration with Conveyor, a new interface for the manual upload/download of data. Through Conveyor, business users can share data files, send file-related messages to team members within the context of the data, and view the history of transmitted files.
- Enhanced transaction labeling within the LENS dashboard, similar to hash tagging, which allows users to flag transactions for review by teammates or Liaison support, or purely for organizational purposes. Using LENS, customers gain complete, detailed visibility into every transaction and how it was processed, plus the ability to categorize transactions by attributes such as receiver, type of payload or status. Users can also view transaction metrics for any time period.
- Single sign-on (SSO) for simplified access to all ALLOY Platform applications including Mixture, Conveyor and LENS.
- Expanded Punchout Catalog integration, allowing companies to easily integrate punchout gateways and suppliers' online catalogs into ALLOY for streamlined purchasing over eProcurement systems.
"ALLOY is specifically designed to shield our customers from the complexity associated with integration and data management, enabling them to spend more time and resources uncovering and acting on data insights and less time agonizing over integration, data harmonization and data cleansing," said Jonathan Razza, Senior Director of Emerging Technologies with Liaison. "These newest enhancements further expand the capabilities and simplicity of the platform, ensuring our customers are prepared for any integration, analytics or business challenge that may arise down the road."
To learn more about the dPaaS approach and the award-winning Liaison ALLOY Platform, visit www.liaison.com.
About Liaison Technologies
Liaison Technologies provides integration and data management solutions to help customers unlock the power of a data-centric approach to their business. Liaison's cloud-based approach breaks down the barriers between data silos to tap into the valuable information needed to make better decisions, faster. Tailored to solve complex data problems today while building a robust foundation for tomorrow's unforeseen challenges, Liaison fosters a seamless flow of information securely and at scale. Founded in 2000, Liaison serves more than 7,000 customers in 46 countries, with offices in the United States, the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, the United Kingdom and Singapore. For more information, visit www.liaison.com and connect with Liaison on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/liaison-expands-alloy-platform-with-groundbreaking-new-features-to-enable-next-generation-of-real-time-integration--data-management-300336069.html
SOURCE Liaison Technologies