CHICAGO, April 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty Advisor Group (Liberty), a premier management consulting firm that helps clients tackle their toughest business and IT challenges, has been named one of the 2019 Best Places to Work in Chicago. Crain's Chicago Business partnered with Best Companies Group on this survey and awards program to identify companies that have excelled in creating quality workplaces for employees. The rankings were revealed at a gala event at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel in Chicago.
"This recognition further confirms that Liberty Advisor Group truly is an excellent place to work, with our unique team of senior, results-focused consultants working to solve clients' toughest business and IT problems," said Jay Norman, CEO, Liberty Advisor Group. "Thanks to Crain's Chicago Business for this honor, and to everyone at Liberty for exemplifying our core values of inquiry, resolve, candor, integrity, courage, community and entrepreneurship."
Founded in 2008 by Chad Smith, the company's current Executive Chairman, Liberty's world-class team has added an impressive $1 billion to our clients' operating incomes over the years, and been involved in 300+ mergers, acquisitions and carve-out projects. The company aims to drive future growth by continuing to align with our clients on their toughest business and IT challenges; further strengthening our collaborative, problem-solving culture; and building genuine and trusting relationships both inside and outside of the firm. In short, we will continue to grow, evolve, and improve.
The full list of Best Places to Work in Chicago is featured in the April 15 issue of Crain's Chicago Business and is available online at www.chicagobusiness.com.
The Best Places to Work in Chicago were identified using a two-step process. The first involved evaluating each company's workplace policies, practices, and demographics. This element of the process accounted for around 25% of the total evaluation. The second consisted of employee surveys to assess the experiences and attitudes of individuals with respect to their workplace. This accounted for the remaining 75% of the evaluation. The combined scores determined the best companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the registration and survey process, analyzed the data and determined the final ranking.
ABOUT LIBERTY ADVISOR GROUP
Liberty Advisor Group is a goal-oriented, client-focused and results-driven consulting firm. We are a lean, hand-picked team of strategists, technologists and entrepreneurs – battle-tested experts with a steadfast, start-up attitude. A team with an average experience of 15+ years, that has delivered over $1 billion in operating income improvement and over 300 M&A deals for our clients. Liberty has a proven track record in Business and Technology Strategy, Transformation and Assurance, Data Analytics, Business Threat Intelligence, and Mergers and Acquisitions. We collaborate, integrate and ideate in real-time with our clients to deliver situation-specific solutions that work.
ABOUT BEST PLACES TO WORK IN CHICAGO
For more information on the Best Places to Work in Chicago program, visit www.bestplacestoworkchi.com
SOURCE Liberty Advisor Group