PHILADELPHIA, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Monetate, the leading provider of multi-channel personalization to the world's best brands, announced today its premier lineup of keynote presentations and insightful breakout sessions for its annual customer event - the Monetate Summit, May 19-21, 2015, at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
Digital marketing experts from world-class brands, researchers, analysts and Monetate executives will take the stage to explore multi-channel personalization, showcasing the latest methods and tools to power personalized customer experiences that ultimately drive bottom-line results.
Keynote presenters include:
- CEO Lucinda Duncalfe will highlight the current state of Monetate and its vision for the future, plus introduce customer stories from Destination XL, DirecTV and Johnston & Murphy. On the main stage, Monetate will also unveil new products and features on deck through 2016.
- Lilly Pulitzer's EVP, brand distribution, marketing, and merchandising, Michelle Kelly, will share how the brand leverages personalization to court the next generation of shoppers.
- Retail industry vet, George Blankenship, will entertain attendees with his experiences at GAP, Inc., Apple Computer and Tesla Motors, illustrating the importance of creating an intimate, innovative and respectful customer experience and providing actionable best practices that can be applied to today's digital world.
- Sucharita Mulpuru, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, will discuss the challenges and opportunities in the ever-evolving retail landscape that brands will need to address in order to grow their online and offline sales.
- Monetate Founder and Executive Chairman David Brussin will lead a panel exploring the "winners and losers" in the future of retail with Rob Garf, VP, industry strategy & insights at Demandware; Jason Goldberg, GVP strategy at Razorfish; and Bridget Fahrland, SVP client strategy at Fluid.
- Scott Galloway, Founder of L2 Inc. will present the results of a study commissioned by Monetate that looks at personalization maturity and ranks Monetate customers alongside other high-profile retail brands.
"The way we see it, customers are ready and waiting for better, more personalized interactions with their favorite brands," said Lucinda Duncalfe, CEO, Monetate. "The technology to implement these personalized experiences has arrived, and we're excited to host digital marketing innovators at the fifth annual Monetate Summit who are eager to learn how to capitalize on these opportunities."
Breakout Sessions and Featured Speakers
Other sessions will feature insights and best practices from both industry experts and Monetate customers:
- Representatives from Keurig and Clearhead will reflect on lessons learned from recently undergoing a digital trifecta -- a website re-platform and redesign and the launch of a full-scale testing and optimization program.
- Marketing executives from DirecTV, Office Depot, JanSport, VF Sportswear and Johnston and Murphy will demonstrate successful personalization campaigns such as adding behavioral targeting to make product recommendations more relevant to customers and using first-party and multi-channel data to power personalized experiences across multiple channels.
- Attendees will learn from Cobi Druxerman, co-founder and CMO of Taplytics and Monetate's Joanna Milliken how to optimize and personalize mobile apps in real-time through Monetate for Mobile Apps.
- Monetate's David Moore will demonstrate how to unlock a customer's digital DNA to understand how to arrive at data-driven insights that shape multi-channel personalization strategies.
Monetate Summit 2015 will also host dinner receptions providing peer-to-peer networking opportunities and Monetate University Live!, an interactive full-day training session that challenges marketers and developers to solve pressing marketing problems by leveraging the power of Monetate.
Register NOW! Monetate Summit 2015 is a must-attend event. Visit the registration page for more details and information on group-rate pricing.
Monetate is the global leader in multi-channel personalization for the world's best brands. The Monetate platform is built for speed. It features an easy-to-use interface that allows marketers to create, test, and deploy customized real-time experiences across web, email, and mobile.
With Monetate, marketing is transformed from a world of discrete one-size-fits-all campaigns to one of always-on, personalized experiences that optimize the lifetime value of each customer.
Founded in 2008, Monetate influences billions of dollars in annual revenue for world-class brands like Macy's, QVC, Office Depot, Patagonia, Sur la Table, and The North Face. During Cyber Week 2014, Monetate influenced a third of all US e-commerce sales. Monetate is the industry leader, with more clients in the IR 500 than any other personalization software provider.