SAN FRANCISCO, January 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The global laboratory information management system (LIMS) market size is likely to reach USD 2.22 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., rising at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. Burgeoning trend of laboratory automation is estimated to stoke the growth of the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The services component segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2017, owing to rising lab automation, which requires implementation, maintenance, and support.
- The CRO segment is poised to experience a lucrative CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period, due to increasing demand for outsourcing LIMS solutions to curb operating cost.
- North America was the leading revenue contributor in the market in 2017, due to favorable government initiatives, soaring demand for genomic studies, and growing investments in R&D activities by governments
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness remarkable growth during the forecast period due to rising demand for outsourcing and increasing expenditure in the R&D sector. Japan is projected to be a sight of high growth rate in the region
- Some of the key companies present in the market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Siemens Group SA; LabWare; PerkinElmer Inc.; Abbott Laboratories; and Autoscribe Informatics.
Read 100 page research report with TOC on "Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Market Analysis Report By Product (Web hosted, Cloud based, On Premise), By Component, By End Use (Life Sciences, CRO), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/laboratory-information-management-system-lims-market
Increasing investments in R&D activities by pharma and biotechnological organizations are providing a significant push to the market. Growing focus on improving efficiency of laboratories is also expected to help the market gain tremendous momentum over the coming years. Rising emphasis on complying with stringent regulations is also encouraging the deployment of laboratory information management systems, as they comply with GDP, GCP, and GMP.
Laboratory information management systems help in ensuring effective management and tracking of data quality, security, end-user billing, patient demographics, and security. being increasingly implemented for bio banking. They also enable improved data sampling and research information integration. As a result, their demand is high in bio-sampling applications. However, limited availability of skilled professional to manage advanced technologies is projected to hamper growth prospects.
Grand View Research has segmented the global laboratory information management system market on the basis of product, component, end-use, and region:
- Laboratory Information Management System Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- On Premise
- Web hosted
- Cloud based
- Laboratory Information Management System Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Laboratory Information Management System End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Life Sciences
- Petrochemical Refineries & Oil and Gas Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Food and Beverage and Agriculture Industries
- Environmental Testing Laboratories
- Other Industries (Forensics and Metal & Mining Laboratories)
- Laboratory Information Management System Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Spinal Non Fusion Technologies Market - The Global spinal non fusion technologies market is anticipated to exhibit a significant market growth over the forecast period as a consequence of increasing incidences of spinal disorders such as degenerative disc disease.
- High Content Screening Market - The Global high content screening market is expected to witness lucrative market growth as a consequence of rising need for development of new drug molecules owing to presence of obsolete drug therapies with less potency.
- Immunoinformatics Market - The Global immunoinformatics market is expected to witness lucrative growth owing to numerous applications with integration of computational and experimental approaches in handling abundant genome sequencing data of humans and organisms.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.