HUNTSVILLE, Ala., Feb. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- LINE-X – a global leader in powerful protective coatings, renowned spray-on bedliners and first-rate truck accessories – announced that one of the company's corporate-owned stores was the recipient of the 2016 Business of the Year award by the Mesquite Texas Chamber of Commerce.
- The award was presented at the annual Mesquite Texas Chamber Awards Dinner and Mayoral State-of-the-City address on January 26 at the Mesquite Convention Center.
- LINE-X of Mesquite was honored for their overall positive impact on the city; well-planned grand opening ceremony; and the involvement they've had with the chamber of commerce and other local businesses. The Mesquite location was also recognized for its outstanding customer service and commitment to delivering a wide range of superior products from one location – from LINE-X's scientifically advanced, 'unbreakable' protective coatings, industrial/fleet solutions to world-class Truck Gear by LINE-X accessories.
- Since opening their doors, LINE-X of Mesquite immediately began reaching out to other businesses to find ways to help bolster the city's economic landscape through networking and local outreach.
"We opened Mesquite as one of LINE-X's first-ever corporate stores to begin proudly serving the Texas truck and business community – and we're honored that the team in Mesquite has helped make a truly positive impact on the region," said Dennis Weese, president of LINE-X. "Whether it's LINE-X's incredibly advanced protective coatings for vehicle protection and custom style options; boundless applications for industrial, municipal and manufacturing; to a truly world-class offering of truck accessories for installation, we're excited that customers in the area are discovering the world of LINE-X. It's even better that we're helping to strengthen the business community in the city with a spirit of collaboration."
- Following the awards banquet, LINE-X representatives attended the Mesquite Industry Collaborative breakfast and got the opportunity to discuss how to attract and retain more businesses to the Mesquite area. The Mayor of Mesquite, the City Manager, several business owners and other civic leaders took part in the festivities.
"It's very humbling for LINE-X of Mesquite to be honored with this award and be acknowledged for our continuing efforts to serve customers and fellow businesses alike," said Josh Zielinski, sales manager for LINE-X of Mesquite. "Like all LINE-X stores, it is a high priority to be an integral part of the community and working with the chamber has allowed us to make a real contribution to the business community. We look forward to continuing to build this relationship for both LINE-X and the City of Mesquite."
- LINE-X of Mesquite is one of two corporate LINE-X locations in Texas. LINE-X of Katy, located near Houston, recently opened and has also been working closely with its community leaders to help reinforce the business landscape in the area.
Both LINE-X locations in Texas are one-stop customization shops with the ability to apply LINE-X's world renowned truck bedliners and protective coatings. Additionally, both stores also sell and install a full line of Truck Gear by LINE-X products, and serve as a fully functional aftermarket shop capable of installing lift kits, tires and wheels.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/line-x-of-mesquite-texas-honored-with-the-2016-business-of-the-year-award-by-mesquite-chamber-of-commerce-300415028.html