RENO, Nev., May 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- WPGA EXPO -- The Liquid Autogas Consortium is charged with a multi-prong Strategy:
- Educating Fleets to the benefits of Propane Autogas
- The utilization of a domestic fuel source, fuel cost savings and reduced emissions including Green House Gases
- Facilitate Autogas utilization by fleets as a seamless and positive transition
- Eventual common utilization of Autogas by fleets across North America
- Minimize the costs of Autogas utilization for maximum growth
- ONE-STOP-SHOPPING and a Seamless Transition as much as practical for fleets which includes: Education, Training, Quality EPA approved propane systems for vehicles, financing, vehicle service, vehicle Dealer support, propane fueling stations, small propane engine systems and support and fuel pricing thru the Liquid Autogas Consortium's Partners
The consortium's major objectives are to Increase the number of Autogas vehicles whether OEM or Installations and provide the Liquid Autogas Consortium Propane Fueling Partners with the tools to increase gallons.
Fleets are invited to join at no cost. Invited to join on a modest fee basis are:
- Propane Fuel Supply partners
- Propane Equipment manufacturers
- OEM Propane Vehicle Manufacturers and Dealers (including small engine)
- Propane Vehicle Installation and Service Centers
Founding Members include Icom North America, LLC and Imega International USA.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AUTOGAS THE FLEETS FUEL OF CHOICE
SOURCE Icom North America, LLC