CHICAGO, April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Liquidware Labs, the leader in desktop transformation software solutions, today announced that it ended Q1 2014 with strong financial results and an expanding customer footprint in the desktop virtualization market. Q1 2014 financial results compared very favorably compared with the same quarter last year as follows:
- Overall license bookings were up by 77%
- Largest Essentials quarter of all time, with sales of the all-inclusive products bundle up by 117%
- ProfileUnity sales were up by 60%
- The overall number of transactions set a new record in a single quarter.
"Our strategy and product roadmap are increasingly paying off for customers who reap even greater benefits as their environments scale," said Chris Akerberg, COO and president of Liquidware Labs. "We typically come into customer environments because their POCs or pilots have stalled with other products. Inevitably, our solutions get them past performance issues to make their VDI really work. In Q1, we saw a significant increase in six-figure deals as well as greater traction in enterprise accounts across all verticals as they move more users into VDI production. We are also very excited about the recent VMware Horizon 6 announcements, as their new developments are poised to create even more demand for our sophisticated, value-add solutions."
Liquidware Labs solutions work synergistically to propel customers into new levels of desktop visibility and portability. The company introduced a new product, Flex-IO for IOPS storage acceleration in Q1 this year. In addition, existing products introduced a number of new enhancements, including:
- ProfileUnity User Environment Management features were updated with a streamlined desktop client that achieves a 10x increase in performance at logon and logoff. The updated client uses granular data logic to transfer only the smallest of delta file changes for a highly robust user experience by reducing logon times for most users to only seconds. Speed has also been further increased by enabling printer and drive mappings to be executed post logon.
- Many ease-of-use features were also incorporated into the management console including "browse to" capabilities with existing Microsoft AD Groups for easy automation of desktop policies.
- Stratusphere FIT and UX were certified for use across all branches of the U.S. military. The solution have been awarded the Authority to Operate (ATO) by the Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps, and the Certificate of Networthiness (CON) under the Army -- meeting requirements for security, compatibility, supportability and sustainability needed in these environments.
- Continued strides were made on the Stratusphere Preview Inspectors; specifically, a collection of pre-defined dashboards were added that logically group graphs of "like" metrics to support the top-down look of overall architectural health and well-being. Initial dashboards include Host Overview, PCoIP Overview, Applications Overview, Alert Violations and Machine Counts.
Liquidware Labs continues to be tapped by its Alliance partners with a prominent role in a number of significant projects including:
- Elevation to VMware TAP Elite partner status.
- Launched inaugural video series on Citrix TV as a Citrix Ready Partner
- Selection as the assessment solution for Google's "Take the Browser Challenge" program.
- Selection as the assessment solution for Kingston's "Ignite" program.
The company was also named, once again, to CRN magazine's Data Center 100 list in early 2014.
About Liquidware Labs
Liquidware Labs™ is the leader in desktop transformation solutions for next-generation physical and virtual desktops, including VMware View®, Citrix® XenDesktop, Red Hat® and Microsoft® Windows 7. The company's innovative Stratusphere™ FIT and Stratusphere™ UX products support assessment, design, monitoring and diagnostics (Health Checks) of virtual desktop environments. Liquidware Labs award-winning ProfileUnity™ solution with FlexApp, FlexDisk features supports migration to Windows 7, and user management and application virtualization. Flex-IO supports IOPS acceleration in virtual desktop environments. Liquidware Labs products are VMware-certified and Citrix Ready, and are available through a global network of partners. Visit www.liquidwarelabs.com for further information.
Contact: Grace Krokidas, Liquidware Labs, 224-836-1541, ext. 104
SOURCE Liquidware Labs