ATLANTA, Oct. 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Little PINK Book, the #1 digital platform for career women, announces its seventh annual Fall Empowerment Series, created to encourage the advancement of women in business. The luncheons will feature a diverse line up of prominent female business executives from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Atlanta History Center in Buckhead on November 10 and the Setai Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan on November 17.
Hundreds of career women attendees will receive messages from female executives encouraging mentorship, advancement and leadership at work. Each event includes networking opportunities, a panel discussion over lunch and a Q&A session. Accenture, Little PINK Book’s technology sponsor, will be live-streaming New York’s event to e-note subscribers.
Moderated by CNN anchor Colleen McEdwards in Atlanta and Fast Company publisher Christine Osekoski in New York, the panels feature the following businesswomen:
- Pamela Craig, CFO, Accenture
- Elana Drell-Szyfer, CEO, Ahava North America
- Candace Matthews, CMO, Amway Corporation
- Penny McIntyre, Group President, Newell Rubbermaid
- JuE Wong, CEO, Astral Health & Beauty
- Sheila Stanziale, President, Diageo-Guinness USA
- Laurie Tucker, SVP, FedEx Corporate Marketing
- Telisa Yancy, Director, American Family Insurance
This year's Fall Empowerment Series will also feature the PINK Awards honoring outstanding female business leaders who have contributed greatly to the career advancement of other women. Awards will be presented to the following executives:
- Roz Lewis, Executive Director, Greater Women's Business Council
- Dr. Beverly Tatum, President, Spelman College
- Billie Williamson, Partner and Americas Inclusiveness Officer, Ernst & Young
- Susan Sobbott, President, American Express OPEN
Sponsors and supporters of this year's event include The Coca-Cola Company, Chartis, FedEx, Accenture, Southern Company and The Setai Fifth Avenue. Proceeds will benefit the Lupus Foundation of America.
About Little PINK Book: As the #1 digital platform for America's career women, Little PINK Book is the only global online community, free daily e-note (delivered right to your inbox, with over one million e-notes going out each month) and national event series exclusively for professional women.