LONDON, August 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Littlewoods Europe's new AW12 collection proves that it doesn't have to be all dull greys at work, providing plenty of fashionable, affordable and office-smart pieces for women looking to give their 9-5 wardrobe a stylish twist this season.
Women will love adding a splash of colour to their workwear options with crimson South skinny trousers, which pair beautifully with a crisp three-quarter sleeve white shirt, creating an effortlessly chic ensemble that works the new season trends into their daily office look.
With a fabulous choice of smart dresses, women can channel their inner Victoria Beckham in South's two-in-one houndstooth dress or a print and colour block pencil dress, which are perfect transition pieces from summer to autumn. The Coleen ink-mark printed dress is a feminine piece with stand-out style, perfect in Europe where the warmer weather lasts a little longer.
For those who prefer to cover their arms, South's three-quarter sleeve tunic dress has a flattering, retro feel that's both practical and chic, whilst Coleen's white tux jacket and Love Label's cute and quirky elephant print blazer are the perfect cover-up over tops, shirts and dresses when the weather starts to cool.
As usual Littlewoods Europe has a stunning collection of plus-size dresses in the latest shapes and shades to offer an elegant look for every working woman as we move into the new season.
About Littlewoods Europe:
Littlewoods Europe launched on 27th August 2009 and is aimed at women who want the convenience of home delivery from one of their favourite British on-line retailers. The delivery cost is €5 regardless of size of order. Littlewoods Europe delivers to 25 countries in Europe, including France, Spain, Cyprus and Malta.
The Littlewoods Europe site features over 23,000 product lines, from core categories of clothing, footwear, toys, kidswear & homeware.
Notes to editors:
- Shop Direct Group is the UK's largest online and home shopping retailer with sales of circa £1.7 billion
- The Group has 5 million active customers across the business
- Shop Direct employs around 9,000 people
- Brands include Littlewoods, Littlewoods Europe, Very.co.uk, Woolworths.co.uk, Littlewoods Ireland, K&Co, ISME.com
- We are the 2nd largest online clothing retailer in the UK
- We are the 4th largest furniture retailer in the UK
- We are the 4th largest sportswear retailer in the UK
- Shop online at http://www.littlewoodseurope.com, Littlewoods.com, Very.co.uk, Woolworths.co.uk
- Shop Direct Group Financial Services offers customers a wide range of credit, insurance and warranty products to customers in the UK
PR Contact Details
Name: Katie Andrews
Job Title: Consumer PR Team - Shop Direct Group
E-mail: [email protected]