Market Leaders Discuss How SEC Regulation A+ Provides Access to Promising Companies for Individual Investors
NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Cision® and CrowdfundX invite individual investors to an educational webinar about investing in "Mini-IPOs," the nickname given to the SEC Regulation A+ process companies can use to raise capital.
The new Regulation A+ went into effect in June of 2015 with the intent of reviving the smaller IPO market by allowing companies to accept funds from both accredited and non-accredited investors. This has provided a new option for companies to raise capital for growth.
The show opens on at 9:00 AM ET, on Wednesday December 13th, with the first live webcast at 9:15 AM ET
The webinars are free to attend. Pre-register here: http://tinyurl.com/1213agendaPR
- 9:15 - 10:45 a.m. ET:
Mini-IPOs: Empowering Retail Investors
Since June 2015, there have been over 300 "Mini-IPOs," filed with the SEC. Why are an increasing number of individual investors taking positions in these companies? How can investors identify and research these opportunities? Join us for a webinar where our panelists will provide an overview of Regulation A+ and discuss how Regulation A+ will deliver interesting new opportunities.
- Mark Elenowitz, CEO of TriPoint Global Equities/BANQ®
- Dara Albright, Founder of Dara Albright Media
- Cass Sanford, Associate General Counsel with OTC Markets Group Inc.
- Adam Sharp, Founder of Early Investing
- Darren Marble, CEO, CrowdfundX
Investors are invited to stay logged in to listen, as well as ask questions directly to CEOs at seven Mini-IPO companies immediately following the webinars.
- 11:00 ET: stREITwise, a commission-free Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
- 11:30 ET: Hylete, a creator of premium performance apparel
- 12:00 ET: FAT Brands Inc. (NASDAQ : FAT ), is a leading, global, multi-brand, restaurant franchising company with over 300 locations.
- 12:30 ET: Muscle Maker, Inc. a leading healthy fast-casual restaurant brand
- 1:00 ET: iPic-Gold Class Entertainment, America's premier luxury restaurant-and-theater company
- 1:30 ET: Royalty Flow, Inc., the premier online marketplace for music and media royalties
- 2:00 ET: VMR Products, LLC, the largest online e-cigarette retailer
For more information, please visit http://www.virtualinvestorconferences.com
Cision Ltd. is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision's software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 3,000 employees with offices in 15 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision® Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
CrowdfundX is a FinTech marketing firm that leverages a combination of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and digital marketing to help issuers acquire retail investors and shareholders at scale. CrowdfundX is the creator of Dara, the world's first AI Investor Marketing Engine. To learn more, visit www.crowdfundx.io.
VirtualnvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and Cision, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform. Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combines Cision's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.