WASHINGTON, Aug. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- LivingSocial, the online and mobile source for great local values and experiences, has continued its international expansion with the launch of daily deals for residents of Colombia and Uruguay. The deals, which will be offered under the LetsBonus brand, will initially be available in the Montevideo, Uruguay and Bogota, Colombia markets, before rolling out to residents of other cities. Following the closing of the company's acquisition of TicketMonster in Korea, LivingSocial will be working with merchant partners in 25 countries to introduce their products and services to local consumers.
"Around the world, LivingSocial companies are becoming synonymous with great deals, new experiences and fun surprises," said Eric Eichmann, Chief Operating Officer of LivingSocial. "Colombia and Uruguay are two of Latin America's most dynamic and fast-growing markets, and we are delighted to introduce great local daily deals to consumers in both countries."
The full list of countries LivingSocial now operates in is as follows:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
- South Korea*
*South Korea and Malaysia will join the LivingSocial family dependent upon Korean regulatory approval of the TicketMonster transaction.
LivingSocial serves more than 42 million members in more than 478 daily deal markets worldwide. Among great services LivingSocial members can take part in are:
- LivingSocial Daily Deals: handpicked experiences, featuring discounts of at least 50 percent;
- LivingSocial Families: family-friendly activities and mom- and dad-approved experiences at an amazing LivingSocial value;
- LivingSocial Instant Deals: real-time, instant offerings delivered by way of smartphones and the web, allowing merchants to drive customers through the door by notifying LivingSocial app users of offers near their current location;
- LivingSocial Escapes: affordable, accessible "weekend-in-a-box" getaways;
- LivingSocial Adventures: fully-produced events encouraging members to try something they wouldn't have or perhaps didn't know existed nearby.
For a full list of LivingSocial products and the cities where products are available, go to livingsocial.com. Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/livingsocial. Join us on Facebook at facebook.com/livingsocial.
LivingSocial helps people around the world find, share and enjoy great local deals and new experiences. We'll help you get more out of your city. Through its daily deal e-mails and alerts, LivingSocial introduces members to handpicked local businesses, products or services each day at savings of 50 percent or more. With a range of products for different interests, like Families and Adventures, LivingSocial helps delight members with the perfect deal for them. Other services include LivingSocial Escapes, which features easy "vacations in a box" to leading destinations, and LivingSocial Instant, which helps members discover real-time discounts at nearby restaurants, stores and businesses. LivingSocial works with each merchant partner to create customized marketing solutions that attract and retain loyal, long-term customers.