SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Locaid announced today at Connections 2013, the Salesforce.com/ExactTarget conference, the launch of Locaid Campaigns™, a location campaign management platform built specifically for brands and enterprises in need of location-driven marketing. The campaign tools and SDKs are integrated into Locaid's award-winning Location-as-a-Service (LaaS) platform. The new SDKs add another dimension to Locaid's Omni-Location™ service that gives customers access to any location source for driving consumer engagement, improving operational efficiency and enhancing market intelligence.
Last year location-enabled advertising spending peaked at about 8% of total mobile advertising expenditures and this number is expected to increase to 33% by 2017. But while brands and retailers are investing big bucks in mobile campaigns, they are struggling to optimize the ROI. Locaid Campaigns™ solves this issue. With 97% of purchases occurring locally at brick and mortar stores, Locaid Campaigns™ uses location data to deliver valuable offers and content at the most contextual and actionable time via SMS and mobile apps.
"Location is the must-have enabler for every marketer," said Jeff Allyn, SVP Sales & Marketing, Locaid. "Enterprise applications in retail, hospitality, transportation, consumer goods and other industries are increasingly turning to location technologies to improve customer experiences. After embedding our Location-as-a-Service into their campaigns and platforms, our clients consistently see a 20% lift in mobile offer redemption and actions, all because of location. Physical world context is radically changing the mobile marketers playbook."
Locaid Campaigns™ enables agencies and enterprises to deliver real-time, location-based marketing and consumer behavior intelligence, all via the cloud. Key highlights and benefits include:
- Helps enterprises strengthen relationships with loyal customers by enabling "right place, right time, right offer" marketing
- Increases store and venue foot traffic
- Increases redemption rates with highly personalized offers
- Gathers contextual insight on shopper redemptions, movements and engagement
- Links channels by location and behaviors
- Flexible platform gives users the ability to manage their profile, category interests, and frequency of offers received plus the offers are highly targeted, so opt-out rates are very low
Locaid's Omni-Location™ SDKs and Campaign Tools
Locaid's cloud-based location platform and campaign tools make it easy for any brand to create and send hyper-relevant offers, and analyze SMS marketing and push campaigns.
- Locaid Campaigns™ is simple to implement for any size campaign or brand and works seamlessly with any branded iOS or Android application
- Location technology does not impact user experience or battery life
- Integrates with legacy and custom marketing business processes and systems via standard APIs
- Integrates with popular social media platforms such as Facebook to link social and physical world behaviors and actions
- Leveraging Locaid's industry leading Location-as-a-Service platform, offers and notifications sent through Locaid Campaigns™ can reach 100% of customers whether they are using a smartphone or feature phone
To find out more about Locaid and Locaid Campaigns™ visit www.loc-aid.com.
Locaid is the world's largest LaaS (Location-as-a-Service) company. Locaid runs "location in the cloud" with the most robust, privacy-protected, Omni-Location™ platform available. Locaid can determine the physical location of your customers, employees or assets, anywhere, instantly. With a footprint that extends to over 4.7 billion connected devices across the globe, including network mobile location on over 400 million mobile devices, Locaid helps enterprises and developers be hyper-local, reduce fraud, increase productivity, gain consumer insight, comply with regulations, drive revenue and save lives. Locaid is the largest and preferred location gateway for the major carriers in the Americas including AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cricket, Rogers, Sprint, TELUS, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon and others. The world's biggest brands, agencies, financial institutions, software companies, enterprise infrastructure providers, mobile app developers and M2M platforms get location from Locaid. Location Matters™.