SAN FRANCISCO, March 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Loggly, the leading cloud-based, enterprise-class log management solution provider, announced several key company milestones today. Revenue increased by 99 percent in 2016, aided by a significant shift in the proportion of enterprise-level customers. The company also launched a new brand identity and website reflective of its growth and market penetration in the enterprise tier.
Customers in the game development and entertainment industry, as well as software-as-a-service, marketing, finance software platforms and e-commerce sites, use Loggly as their cloud-based log management service to aggregate all of their log data and turn large datasets into valuable insights in real-time.
Key Loggly milestones in 2016:
- Revenue up more than 99 percent
- Growth in number of Enterprise-tier accounts of approximately 300 percent
- Average revenue per customer grew by almost 40 percent
- 300 percent data volume growth among Enterprise accounts
- Closed $11.5 million in new financing
- Delivered a powerful integration with Atlassian JIRA Software to enable users to create an issue in JIRA Software from within Loggly with a single mouse click
- Delivered Gamut™ Search, the first log analysis technology specifically designed to respond instantly for searches over massive data volumes covering long time periods
"The past year was marked by dramatic increases in revenue and data volume. More customers are recognizing the unique value that Loggly offers, especially in a world of complex and expensive alternatives. Our product is getting better and better, and our customers are increasing their reliance on our platform," said Charlie Oppenheimer, CEO of Loggly.
To learn more about how Loggly can help your organization, visit www.loggly.com.
Loggly is the world's most popular cloud-based, enterprise-class log management service, serving more than 10,000 customers including one-third of the Fortune 500. The Loggly service integrates into the engineering processes of teams employing continuous deployment and DevOps practices to reduce MTTR, improve service quality, accelerate innovation, and make better use of valuable development resources. We offer an alternative to traditional, search-based log analysis by structuring and summarizing your log data before you ask it to. With Loggly, your logs reveal what matters through real-time metrics and dashboards. Founded in 2009 and based in San Francisco, the company is backed by True Ventures, Matrix Partners, Cisco, Trinity Ventures, Harmony Partners, Data Collective Venture Capital, and others. Loggly is an AWS Advanced Technology Partner and a Docker Ecosystem Technology Partner. Visit us at www.loggly.com or follow @loggly on Twitter.