SAN FRANCISCO, May 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Loggly, the leading cloud-based, enterprise-class log management solution provider, announces several key company milestones today. From the end of 2014 through Q1 2016, Loggly doubled the number of paid accounts, reaching the 2,000 paid customer mark while the number of total users more than doubled to over 75,000.
Customers in the gaming and entertainment industry as well as marketing and finance platforms, use Loggly as their cloud-based log management service to aggregate all logs in one central place and turn large amounts of log data into valuable insights in real-time.
Key Loggly Milestones
Q4 2014 – Q1 2016
- Recurring revenue up more than 270%
- Number of paid accounts expanded from 1,000 to more than 2,000
- Number of users more than doubled to over 75,000
- Data volume under management increased by 330%
- Percentage of new recurring revenue from accounts paying more than $1,000 per month more than tripled, growing from 4% of revenue additions to 48%
- Integration with the Docker Platform as a part of the new Docker Ecosystem Technology Partner (ETP) Program for Logging (Read more)
- Introduction of Loggly Live Tail – the classic UNIX "tail" command on steroids – for the cloud era for Loggly's enterprise-class product tier (Read more)
"The past year was marked by dramatic increases in customer and user growth, as well as revenue and data volume. We've proven Loggly's infrastructure can quickly scale to comfortably handle the increased load. Now we'll accelerate delivery of innovations to offer powerful analytics, alerts and search capabilities so our customers can find root causes faster, spot anomalies earlier and monitor the health of their applications," said Charlie Oppenheimer, CEO, Loggly. "As we look back on this milestone, it's exciting to look at the growth we've experienced in the past two years – which is due to the hard work of our Loggly team, as well as support of our partners, customers and greater Loggly community."
Loggly aims to empower the creators and operators of cloud-based services to operate flawlessly and deliver great user experiences by knowing what's going on with their applications and why. Our cloud-based log management solution shows you what matters by crunching through huge volumes of log data that no human could possibly read. Loggly is the world's most popular cloud-based, enterprise-class log management solution. Founded in 2009 and based in San Francisco, the company is backed by True Ventures, Matrix Partners, Cisco, Trinity Ventures, Harmony Partners, Data Collective Venture Capital, and others. Visit us at www.loggly.com or follow @loggly on Twitter.