NEW YORK, Aug. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Every day new ideas are turned into products, apps, services and businesses – they can even launch new industries. In such a fast-paced idea economy, CIOs and the IT teams they lead are under tremendous pressure to drive business innovation and deliver exciting new IT experiences, often with the challenge to do so while reducing costs. They need to support traditional IT infrastructures and applications while delivering availability to new cloud applications as well. To do this the right way, according to data center experts at Logicalis US, an international IT solutions and managed services provider (www.us.logicalis.com), requires a composable hybrid infrastructure, one that is completely programmable and software-defined. To help CIOs and their teams learn more about the power of composable hybrid infrastructures and assess how they might be integrated into existing data center environments, Logicalis US is offering several resources through its partnership with HPE.
"Logicalis US helps customers unlock the value in their data centers by integrating and automating infrastructure operations and applications through a unified platform, like HPE Synergy, a platform specifically designed to bridge traditional and new IT solutions," says Brandon Harris, Senior Director of HPE Solutions at Logicalis US. "We can help CIOs and their teams who are seeking ways to achieve agility, speed and the near-continuous delivery required by today's applications and tomorrow's ideas."
Logicalis to CIOs: Explore HPE Synergy and Composable Hybrid Infrastructure
- eBook: An ever-on, ever-changing world requires an IT infrastructure to match. By using a composable hybrid infrastructure that enables you to configure and reconfigure all your compute, network and storage resources, you can provide an IT experience that keeps ideas, innovations and inspirations flowing. Download a complimentary Logicalis eBook, "Deliver a New IT Experience for the Idea Economy" at http://ow.ly/E7pv30e7xaW.
- Infographic: Customer demands, cloud technology and the Internet of Things (IoT) are just a few of the challenges facing today's IT organizations. See what your peers are doing to drive innovation, quality, agility and control costs in this Logicalis infographic with survey results and thoughts from IT peers that discuss, "How Can IT Executives Drive Business Innovation in The Digital Economy?" at http://ow.ly/3aYc30e7yoP.
- White Paper: CIOs need new solutions to compete and thrive in the idea economy. Learn how to deliver results in a rapidly changing environment using an infrastructure that can change just as quickly. Read a complimentary Logicalis white paper, "Empowering the CIO: Enterprise technology designed to speed innovation" at http://ow.ly/nocD30e7ySx.
- Solution Brief: Which technology solution provides the best results for your specific business without disrupting current IT operations? Maybe it's not a single technology, but a hybrid solution that combines traditional IT, private and public cloud. Find out more in our solution brief, "Infrastructure for the idea economy" at http://ow.ly/sLQc30e7BCK.
- Videos: Learn what Logicalis and HPE Synergy can do for your data center in two short videos: "Transforming from Traditional to Hybrid Infrastructure" (http://ow.ly/xJQH30e7AaP) and "Balancing Innovation & Operation" (http://ow.ly/o8VD30e7AXP).
Want to Learn More?
- Logicalis has been recognized for its deep technical expertise and premier certifications as one of CRN's Tech Elite 250 solution providers: http://ow.ly/y56b30ckzqW.
- Find out how Logicalis US, an HPE Platinum Partner, can help you maximize your investment in HPE technologies: http://ow.ly/Szyv30e7BVZ.
Logicalis is an international multi-skilled solution provider providing digital enablement services to help customers harness digital technology and innovative services to deliver powerful business outcomes.
Our customers cross industries and geographical regions; our focus is to engage in the dynamics of our customers' vertical markets including financial services, TMT (telecommunications, media and technology), education, healthcare, retail, government, manufacturing and professional services, and to apply the skills of our 4,000 employees in modernizing key digital pillars, data center and cloud services, security and network infrastructure, workspace communications and collaboration, data and information strategies, and IT operation modernization.
We are the advocates for our customers for some of the world's leading technology companies including Cisco, HPE, IBM, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware and ServiceNow.
The Logicalis Group has annualized revenues of over $1.5 billion from operations in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific and Africa. It is a division of Datatec Limited, listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and the AIM market of the LSE, with revenues of over $6.5 billion.
For more information, visit www.us.logicalis.com.
Business and technology working as one
To learn more about Logicalis activities through a variety of social media outlets, click here.
Karen Franse, Communication Strategy Group for Logicalis US
Arthur Germain, Communication Strategy Group for Logicalis US
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/logicalis-us-offers-resources-to-help-cios-deliver-a-new-it-experience-for-the-idea-economy-300501537.html
SOURCE Logicalis US