DENVER, Dec. 21, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Cadre Technologies announced today its latest version of the Cadence warehouse management system. Cadre's new logistics software release offers improved functionality, giving Cadence users additional capabilities to configure their systems to better serve customer needs.
Cadre Technologies worked closely with its customer community to better understand the additional capabilities customers wanted. With these enhancements, users will in turn strengthen their businesses processes. Cadre clients will also be better equipped to capitalize on these logistics improvements within their market and thus acquire more new business.
"Whether regular client communication or our recent user conference in Kansas City, Cadre works with its customers to push the envelope when developing progressive logistics strategies," said Daryl Grove, vice president of professional services at Cadre Technologies. "These enhancements make Cadence continuously relevant to its clients and to the marketplace as a whole."
The latest Cadence enhancements include:
- Updated functionality of Cadre Mobile Logistics (CML) interface. Improved voice-picking capabilities that allow users to request specific stock-keeping unit (SKU) information such as a number and lot information within a location during picking operations. Cadre also added key fields to assist with hands-free operations by the user.
- Faster label-picking capabilities. With radio frequency (RF) moveable unit (MU) list improvements, picking is now much easier and more streamlined. This enhancement streamlines the generation of compliant labeling and electronic data interchange (EDI) requirements for fulfilling large retail orders.
- Faster performance for Cadence Data Interchange (CDI). New performance and scalability improvements allow clients to access information much more easily.
- Improved third-party billing support for transportation management systems (TMS). Cadre improved capabilities for parcel shipping with an easier interface for shipments through Cadence TMS and ConnectShip within Cadence.
- Expanded order support for MUs and partial MUs through the order management system (OMS) user interface or through CDI using automated interfaces. Cadre enhanced order management capabilities to create additional options for clients to place orders for specific pallets, rolls, etc., giving Cadre customers the ability to order in different ways.
- More Flexible SKU maintenance. Cadre customers can easily add user-defined fields during the SKU maintenance process and use their data as they need it. Clients can quickly create new, sequential SKUs for each client account manually or through automated integration with Cadence Data Interchange (CDI). Cadence has enhanced how users capture and validate data to meet their own company-specific demands.
To learn more about Cadre Technologies and its recent Cadence software enhancements, visit www.cadretech.com or call 888-599-5868.
About Cadre Technologies
Cadre Technologies is a leading provider of warehouse management software for fulfillment, logistics and manufacturing companies and is the largest software provider to the third-party logistics (3PL) industry. Its clients include Procter & Gamble, OHL, and many other distribution and 3PL companies. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colo., with additional locations in Lenexa, Kan. and Baltimore, Md. To learn more about Cadre Technologies, visit www.cadretech.com or call 888-599-5868.
SOURCE Cadre Technologies