SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Postmates, the only on-demand platform that can deliver anything from anywhere, today launches a last-minute holiday gift collection -- allowing customers to send their friends and loved ones holiday cheer in the form of unique, curated gifts from top brands. With a tap of the Postmates app, customers in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, can order and send gifts to friends and family with an average time from purchase to delivery of 35 minutes. Today through the evening of Dec. 24, 2017, customers can visit Postmates.com or download the Postmates app on iOS or Android to browse the Postmates Holiday Collection -- which includes sure-to-impress presents from Laduree, Sugarfina, Kiehl's, Malin + Goetz and more. Customers can also quite literally send the holiday 'spirit' by gifting from the Postmates' Drinks collection -- from a great bottle of Malbec for your ex-boss, to Casamigos Tequila to a friend on the opposite coast.
For all gift orders made from the Postmates Holiday Gift Collection or the Drinks collection today through the evening of December 24th, Postmates is rewarding last minute "givers" with their own time-saving holiday treat: three months of free Postmates Unlimited delivery. Postmates average delivery time is 35 minutes or less. Delivery fees are a flat $3.99 for Postmates' +25,000 Partner merchants -- including orders from the Postmates Holiday Gift Collection and the Drinks collection.
Curated gifts in the 2017 Postmates Holiday Gift Collection include:
- Ladurée Macarons (Starting at $8.40): These small and mellow cakes, crunchy from the outside and melting from the inside, are prepared with extreme delicacy. Almonds, eggs, sugar, and a pinch of a unique know-how are necessary for their cooking, ensuring that every macaron reaches the delicate balance between flavours and textures.
- Sugarfina Champagne Bears ($8.50): Made with Dom Pérignon Vintage Champagne, these sophisticated bears sparkle in flavors of classic Brut and fashionable Rosé. Named "the perfect party favor" by Cosmopolitan magazine, these grown-up gummies are the finest bears in all of candy land.
- Credo Clean Makeup Kit in Rose ($59): Credo's very first makeup kit is your new holy grail. Six products including four full size and two travel size that will kick-start your move to clean, beautiful makeup, all in a custom Credo canvas cosmetic bag.
- Illesteva Positano Black Sunglasses ($220): The Positano is the perfect pair of sunglasses to turn your holiday mode on. Handcrafted from a combination of custom acetate, this timeless D-Frame shape is accentuated with a stainless steel nose bridge. Its unique and modern look especially suits round-shaped faces.
- Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter ($38): A soy milk and honey whipped body butter. Luxuriously scented. Light on the skin, but rich in 24-hour hydration. Decadently air-whipped for instant penetration to restore, protect, and soften the skin.
- Le Labo Santal 33 Eau de Parfum - 1.7 Fl. Oz. ($180): A unisex fragrance that captures a defining image of the spirit of the American West and personal freedom.
- Malin + Goetz Grooming Kit ($40): Carry-on approved grooming kit is a must-have for frequent fliers. Kit includes grapefruit face cleanser, vitamin e face moisturizer, bergamot body wash, eucalyptus deodorant + vitamin e shave cream.
- Alfred Coffee - Alfred Blend - Stumptown Coffee Roasters - 12 oz. Whole Beans ($25): We know you're not at your best without your morning coffee, which is why Alfred Coffee teamed up with Stumptown Coffee Roasters to bring you their signature blend of rich, dark chocolate flavors with notes of fruit and marzipan.
- ROYCE' Collection "Blue" ($75): Collection of chocolates and baton cookies including pure chocolate "sweet," pure chocolate "milk," pure chocolate "creamy milk," pure chocolate "white," petit kurumaro chocolat, fruit bar chocolate, potechi crunch chocolate, chocolate wafers "hazel cream," baton cookies "coconut," baton cookies "hazel cacao."
When you send gifts from the Postmates Holiday Gift Collection or the Drinks collection today through December 24, 2017, customers can also score their own gift: three free months of Postmates Unlimited.
- Postmates Unlimited subscription service waives delivery fees on all Postmates orders (with a minimum basket size over $20).
- With the above purchase from the Postmates Holiday Gift Collection or the Drinks collection, customers can get three months of free Postmates Unlimited.
- Postmates Unlimited is normally priced at $9.99 per month -- or $83.88 per year ($6.99 a month), when paid annually.
To order, visit Postmates.com or download the Postmates app on iOS or Android and order from the Drinks or Holiday Gift Collection from December 13-24, 2017, to score the deal and enjoy free Postmates Unlimited for three months. The Postmates Holiday Gift Collection is only available for delivery to gift recipients in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco. Gift items are limited and subject to availability. To send a gift to a friend, just change the delivery location in Postmates to their address and place an order. Customers can also order and send wine or spirits from Postmates' Drinks collection, which includes Tito's Handmade Vodka, Casamigos Tequila and more. For Drinks orders, the recipient must be 21 years or older and have a valid ID to accept their gift.
As the originators of on-demand 'anything,' Postmates customers have a one-stop shop for all their on-demand holiday needs -- from restaurant delivery, to forgotten grocery items through the new Fresh collection, to wine for a late hostess gift, to now last minute, creative gifting. With the largest network of on-demand couriers in the U.S. (+120,000), an average delivery time of 35 minutes and +25,000 merchant Partners, Postmates has built a loyal following who see the service not just as an app, but as a way of life -- especially during the busy holiday season.
Postmates helps people unlock the best of their cities – and their lives, with an insanely reliable on-demand "everything" network. Launched in 2011, Postmates is the first and leading company in the on-demand space – helping customers in over 250 cities get whatever they need, whenever they need it. Postmates has the largest on-demand fleet in the U.S. – with 120,000 Postmates and the biggest network of merchants. Postmates is the #1 delivery company in Los Angeles -- the largest consumer market in the U.S. The originators of on-demand 'anything,' Postmates is headquartered in San Francisco, and is building a movement. Have chips but no guac? Postmate it. Your date night? Postmate it. Game day? Postmate it. Run out of caffeine? Postmate it. A holiday gift for your mother-in-law? Postmate it. Learn more: www.postmates.com.