LAS VEGAS, November 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Loom Systems, a leading end-to-end AI-powered log analysis solution, today announced it has achieved Technology Partner status in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN). Loom Systems has delivered its next-generation Artificial Intelligence (AI) log management and analytics solution as a cloud-based service to monitor the full stack across AWS.
Loom Systems' platform was designed to further simplify the transition to AWS, making it easier for companies to grow their AWS deployments. With the company's AI-powered technology, enterprises are able to improve their operational posture by quickly diagnosing and resolving application and infrastructure issues before they impact customers.
"We are honored to have achieved Technology Partner status in the APN, further demonstrating our commitment to helping customers succeed in leveraging AWS," said Gabby Menachem, CEO of Loom Systems. "With our solutions, organizations can extend their visibility and benefit from improved operational efficiency on premises and on the cloud. Working with AWS, we are able to better serve the needs of our clients as they pursue hybrid architectures and transform their organizations to be more agile and flexible."
Customers using Loom Systems benefit from a number of unique capabilities within AWS:
- Operational Ease Deployment in as little as five minutes, with zero operational overhead. Loom Systems handles all operational burdens and frees up customers' resources to focus on critical business and IT issues, and cuts down MTTR.
- Problem Resolution with AI Mean time to resolution of performance issues will be improved as Loom Systems' AI pinpoints the underlying cause of application issues. Notification of problems on AWS components including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Elastic Load Balancing (Amazon ELB), Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), and AWS Availability Zones.
- Advanced Analytics AI proactive monitoring discovers behaviors and patterns hidden in machine data and provides real-time alerts, delivering both IT value and business insight.
- Improved Security and Compliance No sacrifice of visibility or control over infrastructure and applications. Monitor all user access, platform configurations and changes across all AWS and on-premises workloads, and generate audit trails to demonstrate compliance.
- Seamless configuration in less than five minutes: Enables collection from the Amazon S3 bucket without any local footprint, and collection of Amazon CloudWatch logs using AWS Lambda function which will be triggered every time new Amazon CloudWatch logs are generated.
Loom Systems is a sponsor at this year's AWS re: Invent 2017 conference, which runs from November 27 to December 1 in Las Vegas, Nevada, and will be demonstrating their AI-Powered Log Analysis solution at booth K10.
About Loom Systems
Loom Systems is a leading AI-based log analysis company, providing an end-to-end log monitoring solution. Loom's coherent solution enhances operational excellence, enabling any organization to succeed in the digital era. Loom Systems has been named Gartner's "Cool Vendor for 2017" in Performance Analysis and has recently raised $6 from leading companies: JVP, Meron Capital and 31Ventures Global Innovation Fund.
For more information, visit us at: https://www.loomsystems.com and follow us on Twitter @Loom_systems and LinkedIn.
GKPR for Loom Systems
SOURCE Loom Systems