HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Jan. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Do you feel like your pool absolutely needs some sprucing up this season, but your bank account is looking dismal for the bells and whistles you'd really like to buy? So long as you can forgo the stone waterfall and giant water slide, there are plenty of other options out there for you to make your outdoor oasis even more pleasurable. LOOP-LOC, manufacturer of inground pool liners, knows that these 5 poolside add-ons will keep your pool looking great without breaking the bank.
- Waterproof Speaker. An easy way to change the ambiance of a space is to add some upbeat or meditative music to the mix. Purchasing a waterproof Bluetooth speaker made for use by the poolside will bring the tunes outside and the guests into your pool to lounge under the sound of music. This is a cheap, simple way to bring some more joy into the space without really doing much else other than putting a speaker close to the pool.
- Volleyball Net. For the athletic pool owners out there, a pool volleyball net may be just the thing your pool needs. Simply placing it across the pool diameter is all you need to bring endless games of pool volleyball, lots of laughter and splashing, to your backyard. These kinds of games are found easily in any pool store, and are definitely affordable.
- Twinkle Lights. If you're looking to literally brighten up your outdoor space, adding some twinkling lights will get the job done. Whether you want to use smaller string lights at detail pieces or Christmas lights for some serious illumination, twinkling lights bathe your yard in warm light well into the summer nights. Plus, they're also generally inexpensive and you can be super creative with placement – around trees, over the water, across bushes or fences… your choice!
- Potted Plants. Adding some greenery around a pool enhances its appearance and could even bring you some pretty flowers or delicious herbs in the process. Planting and potting are both relatively cheap, and you can choose herbs like basil, dill, rosemary, and mint, or lean into the more colorful side with the Hibiscus, Bird of Paradise, or Agapanthus flowers.
- Privacy Screens. Investing in some small privacy screens coordinated to your decor can provide you with options for a small private space or extra protection from snooping neighbors. They add something beautiful to the decor, while still being functional furniture pieces for your poolside.
There's no need to spend thousands of dollars to make your pool look nice and pool-party ready. While for some it's a choice, many others have to confine to a budget and should not be limited to their pool decor because of it.
About LOOP-LOC: There's only one company known for manufacturing safety pool covers strong and tough enough to support an elephant: the legendary LOOP-LOC. LOOP-LOC is a global leader in the pool industry with a 200,000-square-foot headquarters in Hauppauge, New York, and 300 employees. Through its network of dealers, the company has sold safety swimming pool covers on every continent on earth except Antarctica. LOOP-LOC pool liners now offer more exclusive designer patterns than any other company—as well as the BABY-LOC removable fencing, a convenient, cost-effective additional layer of protection to help deter toddlers from gaining access to a swimming pool.