GURNEE, Ill., April 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Ready, set, refresh! Get your fingers poised to dive (flawless) face first into the new and improved EcoTools website. Launching today, the eco-conscious beauty brand revamps its website to bring a fresh and functional feel to its pages. EcoTools is also officially joining the social media community to inspire women everywhere to live a beautiful life.
This spring, EcoTools gives its online presence a makeover. With interactive elements that encourage browsers to look luscious while living beautifully, the platform creates a community where eco-conscious choices are vital. Consumers can explore the full EcoTools collection, get tips to live a beautiful lifestyle, and learn about EcoTools on the blog.
With the addition of Facebook and Twitter pages and a YouTube channel, EcoTools hopes conscious consumers will be inspired to live their best as social and independent beings. Within the EcoTools community, connecting and exchanging ideas for looking and living beautifully is as simple as sharing. Upcoming social media promotions include:
- Tools We "Like" Tuesdays – every Tuesday fans who "Like" the Facebook page are entered to win a complimentary brush
- Feel Good Fridays – spotlights eco-friendly and beautiful products, companies, charities, people or happenings that inspire the EcoTools community
- Look Beautiful. Love Beautifully Contest – nominate friends, family, and peers who exemplify the "Look Beautiful. Live Beautifully" motto for a giveaway
- Spotlight on Living Beautifully – upload photos to the EcoTools branded lookbook and post on Facebook
- Beauty Inside/Out Summer Challenge – a 30 day challenge to look and live your best
Make the eco-conscious choice – visit www.ecotools.com, "Like" EcoTools on Facebook (www.facebook.com/EcoTools), and follow @EcoTools on Twitter (http://twitter.com/ecotools) to take the next step to cultivating a beautiful life.
Helping women look beautiful and live beautifully is what EcoTools is all about. EcoTools, a brand from Paris Presents Incorporated, is a leader in eco-conscious personal care products. The entire collection of cosmetic brushes and bath + body care products features innovative, natural ingredients and earth-friendly materials. In a continued effort to give back, EcoTools has joined with 1% For The Planet®, an alliance of businesses committed to leveraging resources to create a healthier planet. Therefore, 1% of EcoTools annual sales will be donated to the organization.