WOBURN, Mass., July 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- LoyaltyExpress, a provider of marketing automation and cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solutions for mortgage companies and banks, today announced the release of CustomerManager 6.0, an enhanced version of its flagship CRM technology. This new release builds on the company's initial integration with Ellie Mae's Encompass® all-in-one mortgage management solution by including the ability to pass additional data fields associated with each closed loan.
Additionally, with the latest release of CustomerManager, marketing campaigns can be dynamically applied against every prospect's loan status, with timely distribution of trigger-based emails, direct mail or both. For example, when a lead in Encompass reaches prequalification status, a corresponding multimedia campaign commences with timely communications to the borrower. Once the same prospect completes an application, intelligent automation signals termination of the initial prequalification campaign and starts the new application campaign. Overall, the power of intelligent marketing delivering the right content at the right time substantially improves capture rates and results in more successfully closed loans for CustomerManager users. The process is customized for every client to establish as many status update campaigns as desired – with partner-update communications tied in to keep as many as four related parties in synch with the loan status.
Ellie Mae is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. Ellie Mae's Encompass all-in-one mortgage management solution provides one system of record that enables banks, credit unions and mortgage lenders to originate and fund mortgages and improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency.
"Our enhanced integration with Encompass enables lenders to simplify the marketing process throughout different stages of the loan process, so they can efficiently grow their business," said Jeff Doyle, CEO of LoyaltyExpress "CustomerManager automates the intelligent delivery of communications to the right audiences, with the right content, at the right time. We are deeply committed to the business development value that we continue to deliver and enhance upon for Ellie Mae Encompass users," Doyle said.
In addition to Encompass campaign automation, CustomerManager 6.0 delivers:
- "Write Your Own Email" with automated compliance approval workflows for loan officers to create their own emails from blank templates or existing products;
- Automated approval process for compliance departments to review loan officer-generated content with the ability to approve or reject within CustomerManager;
- The ability for site administrators to create their own user groups and provide group-only access to specified marketing products, or be able to route leads to specific lead groups;
- Marketing administrators can create new email products by selecting approved email banners and disclosures, or by uploading their own and setting availability and expiration dates for user access;
- Partner logo and photo attached to each partner record for use with co-branded emails and direct mail;
- Automated survey-reminder emails for those borrowers who did not complete the initial client satisfaction survey (sent 30 days after initial survey delivery), and
- Automated direct-mail client satisfaction survey sent to borrowers without email addresses to be filled out as paper-based or via online survey forms.
LoyaltyExpress is the only mortgage marketing company in the U.S. serving as a Top 50 Critical Vendor to a Top 3 World Bank. Its flagship CustomerManager platform enables lenders to automate marketing from inquiry to prequalification and throughout the entire loan process, including multi-year retention programs for new clients. CustomerManager is complemented by LoyaltyExpress' MarketingCentral, which develops and manages messaging, graphic design, and image sourcing for highly professional, customized, and compliant materials. Additionally, the renowned LoyaltyExpress Client Services Team provides concierge levels of support for each and every user.
As part of its stringent commitment to clients' privacy, LoyaltyExpress does not publicly reveal customer names. To learn more, call (877)938.1175 or visit www.loyaltyexpress.com.
LoyaltyExpress simplifies CRM and marketing automation for banks and mortgage companies, including one of the top three retail lenders in the nation. Its flagship solution, CustomerManager, is an enterprise-wide, Software-as-a-Service platform that combines lead management, email, and direct mail campaigns with a 360-degree view of each loan officer's customers, partners, and prospects. Its MarketingCentral service delivers a web-based, sales collateral store powered by custom content creation and integrated print fulfillment. LoyaltyExpress eliminates the need to share sensitive customer data with multiple vendors and has a team of world-class marketing and branding experts with extensive experience in the mortgage industry. For more information, visit www.loyaltyexpress.com.