SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global machine learning market size is expected to reach USD 96.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 43.8% from 2019 to 2025. Production of massive amounts of data has increased the adoption of technologies that can provide a smart analysis of that data.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The emergence of connected AI is expected to enable ML algorithms to learn continuously based on newly available information. Such developments are anticipated to drive the market in the coming years
- The advertising and media sector accounted for the largest share in 2018 owing to capabilities such as buyer's optimization, data processing, and analysis provided by the technology
- H2O.ai announced a partnership with IBM Corporation, a multinational IT company, in June 2018. Through this partnership, H2O.ai will offer its GPU-powered machine learning, next-generation AI platform, and best-of-breed deep learning on IBM's Power Systems platform
- Key players in the machine learning market include Amazon Web Services, Inc.; Baidu Inc.; Google Inc.; H2O.ai; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; Intel Corporation; International Business Machines Corporation; Microsoft Corporation; SAS Institute Inc.; and SAP SE.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on "Machine Learning Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component, By Enterprise Size, By End Use (Healthcare, BFSI, Law, Retail, Advertising & Media), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/machine-learning-market
Technologies such as Machine Learning (ML) are being rapidly adopted across various applications in order to automatically detect meaningful patterns within a data set. Software based on ML algorithms, such as search engines, anti-spam software, and fraud detection software, are being increasingly used, thereby contributing to market growth.
The rapid emergence of ML technology has increased its adoption across various application areas. It provides cloud computing optimization along with intelligent voice assistance. In healthcare, it is used for the diagnosis of individuals. In case of businesses, the use of ML models that are open source and have a standards-based structure has increased in recent years. These models can be easily deployed in various business programs and can help companies bridge the skills gap between IT programmers and information scientists.
Developments such as fine-tuned personalization, hyper-targeting, searching engine optimization, no-code environment, self-learning bots, and others are projected to change the machine learning landscape. The development of capsule network has replaced neural networks in order to provide more accuracy in pattern detection, with fewer errors. These advanced developments are anticipated to proliferate market growth in the foreseeable future.
Grand View Research has segmented the global machine learning market based on component, enterprise size, end use, and region:
- Machine Learning Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Machine Learning Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Large Enterprises
- Machine Learning End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Advertising & Media
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machine Learning Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Hydroponics Market – Global hydroponics market size was valued at USD 1.33 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at the CAGR of 22.52% from 2019 to 2025
- Artificial Intelligence Market – Global artificial intelligence market size was valued at USD 24.9 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 46.2% from 2019 to 2025
- Barrier Systems Market – Global barrier systems market size was valued at USD 14.0 billion in 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of 9.8% from 2020 to 2025
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.