EDINA, Minn., May 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Many believe that the current generation of young people will not out live their parents. How can we help our kids live longer? Come and find out! Learn how food has a major effect on learning and health. Plus find out how parents & educators can help young people live longer.
Nationally known speaker, Dr. Robert A. Rakowski, is a chiropractor, kinesiologist, certified clinical nutritionist, certified biological terrain instructor, and the clinic director of the Natural Medicine Center in Houston, Texas.
Dr Rakowski's presentation will include:
- Importance of nutrition to brain health and learning
- Long-term effects of binge eating, the dangers of high fructose corn syrup, sugar addiction, genetically modified foods
- Risk factors for chronic disease including poor diet and toxins
- Dr. Rakowski will outline his Magnificent 7 Lifestyle
- He'll reframe thinking to include the joy of living and how to positively change over 500 genes in 90 days!
Friday, May 20, 2011
Minneapolis Marriott Southwest
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
$15 per person $25 per family of two
*Space is limited, so please register to guarantee your spot!
To register call 952-882-9411 or visit www.mnchiro.com
SOURCE Minnesota Chiropractic Association