BOSTON, Oct. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- March Communications, the Boston-based award-winning technology PR agency, has been selected as the official PR agency for UBM TechWeb's Enterprise 2.0 Conference series. March first teamed up with Enterprise 2.0 organizers for the 2010 Boston conference and will continue to support the media relations efforts and PR strategy for the Santa Clara event - November 8-11 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Working in conjunction with the Enterprise 2.0 PR team, March will promote Enterprise 2.0 General Manager, Steve Wylie, in his role as a thought leader in enterprise collaboration, HR technology and social CRM. Additionally, March is also offering exhibitors access to strategic PR counsel and influencer relations services to help maximize their exposure at Enterprise 2.0 Santa Clara.
For the first time this year, the Enterprise 2.0 Conference features an HR Technology Strategies Track and Social CRM Track. March will help to increase awareness of the event in these new vertical markets.
- The Enterprise 2.0 Conference is the largest and most important event for companies transforming their business through social computing and the adoption of collaborative tools and Web 2.0 technologies.
- Explore the Top 10 Reasons to Attend Enterprise 2.0 Santa Clara
- The Enterprise 2.0 Conference is being held from November 8-11, 2010 at the Santa Clara Convention Center and will return to Boston, June 20-23, 2011
- Enterprise 2.0 exhibitors interested in more information on increasing exposure around the event, visit the PR Opportunities page or get in touch
- Explore March's Work Wall, featuring highlights from the Enterprise 2.0 Boston PR campaign
- "March provided media relations support for Enterprise 2.0 in Boston this summer and we're looking forward to continuing our relationship with them for the Santa Clara event this November," said Steve Wylie, Enterprise 2.0 General Manager.
- "Using a combination of social and traditional media relations to interest the media/blogger and analyst community in participating in Enterprise 2.0 in Boston paid off with many key influencers posting live from the show floor and registering early for Santa Clara," said Liz Swenton, events manager at March Communications.
About March Communications
Founded in 2005, March Communications is the Boston-based award-winning technology PR agency. What sets March apart from the high tech PR crowd is an intelligent and creative application of public relations to the rapidly evolving brave new world of 'media.' March has a strong European heritage and combines a knowledge of global business drivers and local and sector-specific expertise. As Bulldog Reporter's 2010 Boutique Agency of the Year silver medal award winner, March has worked with technology clients of all sizes from all over the World and has particular expertise and focus on telecoms, security, clean tech, enterprise software and services and consumer technology.
Check out March's company blog, PR Nonsense, which was awarded Best Up-and-Coming Blog 2010 by PR Readers' Choice.
Follow March on Twitter: @MarchPR
About Enterprise 2.0 Conference
Enterprise 2.0 Conference explores the integration of Web 2.0 technologies in the enterprise, from both strategic and tactical perspectives. This conference and sponsor pavilion focuses on the tools and techniques that best leverage the technical, productive and social aspects of IT and workgroup environments to build a cohesive collaboration strategy and empower a connected workforce. For more information visit: www.e2conf.com.
About UBM TechWeb
UBM TechWeb, the global leader in technology media and professional information, enables people and organizations to harness the transformative power of technology. Through its three core businesses – media solutions, marketing services and paid content – UBM TechWeb produces the most respected and consumed brands and media applications in the technology market. More than 14.5 million business and technology professionals (CIOs and IT managers, Web & Digital professionals, Software Developers, Government decision makers, and Telecom providers) actively engage in UBM TechWeb's communities and information resources monthly. UBM TechWeb brands includes: global face-to-face events such as Interop, Web 2.0, Black Hat and Enterprise Connect; award-winning online resources such as InformationWeek, Light Reading, and Network Computing; and market-leading magazines InformationWeek, Wall Street & Technology, and Advanced Trading. UBM TechWeb is a UBM company, a global provider of news distribution and specialist information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion.
SOURCE UBM TechWeb