NEW YORK, Jan. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Marina Maher Communications (MMC) today announced the appointment of four senior leaders as the agency continues to grow within the rapidly-evolving communications and marketing landscape.
- Amy Inzanti has been elevated to Chief Strategy Officer, a role in which she will ensure client programs across the Corporate, Consumer and Healthcare practices are grounded in rich, data-driven human and cultural insights and deliver measurable ROI.
- James Ferber has been promoted to Executive Creative Director and is joined by award-winning creative, Brit Till, as Group Creative Director, Content Innovation. Together, this dynamic duo will lead the development of breakthrough campaigns through an earned-first lens, designed to win hearts and minds and get the world talking.
- Additionally, Ivette Sanz Osso is joining MMC as Managing Director, Business Strategist, a role in which she will orchestrate new ways of working and develop processes, capabilities and best practices to deliver value and better serve clients.
This powerhouse group of experts brings highly coveted expertise to MMC and its practices. With unmatched experience, each brings a unique skillset and mindset that will aid MMC in its ongoing purpose: Leverage the power of influence, move at the speed of culture, and consistently deliver business results for clients in a digital-first world.
- New Chief Strategy Officer, Amy Inzanti, brings two decades of experience to the role. Previously Executive Director, Business Strategy & Analytics at MMC, Inzanti established this important function and integrated it across the entire agency. A "40 Under 40" executive (PRWeek) and HBA Luminary Award winner, Inzanti has contributed to many award-winning campaigns and has partnered with key clients. Previously, Inzanti held senior strategy roles at Cohn & Wolfe, Ogilvy, and Porter Novelli.
- Newly promoted Executive Creative Director, James Ferber, is truly one-of-a-kind in his field. A trained neuroscientist, Ferber has a passion for uncovering unique human insights and crafting persuasive communications to influence consumer behavior and drive business impact. Ferber's impressive experience spans the entire MMC portfolio. James' work has generated nearly 60 creative awards including SABREs, MM&M, IPA Best of Health, PM360, and more.
- Ferber also welcomes Brit Till to the creative team. Till has almost two decades of experience working in integrated and agile models across digital, traditional and client service disciplines. He has led the success of several multi-billion-dollar healthcare and pharma campaigns that have changed both consumer behaviors and beliefs. His work on a mental health campaign was so impactful, it was put in front of Congress. Till's work has been recognized by a number of awards, including Clio Health, AdAge Modern Healthcare Impact, MM&M, Mannys and IPA Best of Health.
In a role new to the agency, Ivette Sanz Osso will serve as Managing Director, Business Strategist. Sanz Osso joins MMC after a rich history at DeVries where she served Fortune 500 clients in a global capacity, helping drive brand reputation and sales growth while also transforming agency team culture at multiple offices around the world. An expert in cultivating strategic roadmaps for global brands, Sanz Osso has built integrated toolkits and shaped the framework of communications for brands during critical points in time. She has received multiple industry recognitions for her work including the PRSA Silver Anvil Award and Big Apple Award.
As the world welcomes in a hopeful 2021, so does MMC with its newest leaders predicting big trends for the new year. Read below to learn more.
According to Inzanti, "2021 is all about breaking down barriers by actively listening to people and culture and then taking these data points and crucial intel to craft the best and most impactful ways to move forward."
Ferber says, "This year will be entirely unpredictable. Brands will show up in places we never dared imagine, both online and off. With almost anyone able to create truly compelling content, it'll be a lot less about what brands say, and a lot more about what they do — the actions, alliances and experiences that express their positioning."
Till predicts that "having an always-on transformation strategy will continue, and so will the need to adopt a nimbler approach to create culturally relevant brand experiences. Brand storytelling will give way to braver brand activism, as our times demand taking a stand, engaging with consumers in a more real way, and having a clearly stated POV."
According to Sanz Osso, "Anything is possible in 2021. We'll move beyond using data and insights to inform business decisions to include a more human touch… listening deeply for the unspoken word and watching for signs of what clients and business partners need – and what they don't even know they want yet."
About Marina Maher Communications (MMC)
Marina Maher Communications is an integrated marketing and communications agency, encompassing MMC and RXMOSAIC. The firm was built by strategic innovators who leverage the power of influence to grow and protect brands. We are a collaborative group of creatives with a bias toward action and a passion for client service that fuels us forward. Our data and tech stack unlock deep audience understanding and is combined with our unique ability to leverage culture, thereby creating powerful communications solutions that drive business results. Digitally driven, we are ahead of the curve in defining the next generation of communications, making MMC one of the most recognized and sought-after communications agencies across consumer, corporate and healthcare.
To learn more, please visit: https://hellommc.com. MMC is a part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and specialist agencies in areas including public affairs, marketing to women, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,300 public relations professionals in more than 370 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
SOURCE Marina Maher Communications