WASHINGTON, Aug. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, CTIA Super Mobility 2016™, the largest wireless event in America, announced its keynote speaker lineup of technology and business leaders on issues surrounding the Internet of Things, 5G, media, networks and wireless policy. CTIA Super Mobility 2016 will be Sept. 7-9 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, Nev., USA.
Wireless Network Leaders
- AT&T Mobility and Consumer Operations President & CEO and 2016 CTIA Chairman Glenn Lurie will kick off CTIA Super Mobility 2016 with a discussion on the transformative power and growth potential for the Internet of Things as smart enterprises and intelligent networks enable connected life.
- Verizon EVP and president of operations John Stratton will talk about how 5G and a new fiber-wireless architecture will usher in a new phase of transformation for smart communities and the next era of growth for the wireless industry.
- Nokia president and CEO Rajeev Suri will outline the steps needed to make 5G a commercial reality and highlight use cases like autonomous cars, industrial automation and remote robotics, smart cities and personal healthcare that the next generation of mobile technology will bring to life.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. EVP and CTO Matt Grob will discuss leading the world to 5G, including pioneering technologies and best in class prototypes accelerating progress towards a unified connectivity fabric.
- Business icon Mark Cuban will keynote on lessons learned from his lucrative entertainment and tech investments and forecast opportunities in emerging mobile markets. Cuban is chairman & CEO of AXS TV, owner of the Dallas Mavericks, featured investor on ABC's "Shark Tank" and maintains an ever-growing portfolio of companies.
- The Chernin Group CEO and former News Corps COO Peter Chernin will share how media content and demand will continue to shift to meet the needs of a mobile and social-first generation.
- The CTIA show will include programs about U.S. policy matters affecting the wireless industry, including a keynote from Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler.
"CTIA Super Mobility keynote speakers represent every aspect of the evolving wireless industry—from business and content to policy and technological innovations. This year's keynote speakers are the top innovators in the industry, constantly pushing the boundaries so that we continue to benefit from a mobile-first world," said Meredith Attwell Baker, President and CEO of CTIA.
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 press registration is now open at bit.ly/supermobilitypressreg.
For more information and to stay up to date on show news, please visit CTIASuperMobility2016.com.
About CTIA Super Mobility 2016
CTIA Super Mobility 2016™ (CTIASuperMobility2016.com) is the largest mobile event in America and the only B2B marketplace dedicated to demonstrating products and strategies for smart cities, mobile-first enterprises and connected consumers around the globe. For three days, more than 30,000 technology and business professionals, 1,000 exhibiting companies and dozens of collocated partner organizations gather to discover next-generation technologies, people and ideas transforming everything wireless. Powered by CTIA for 30+ years, this award-winning trade show advances the association's commitment to foster wireless innovation and enable connected life. CTIA Super Mobility 2016 takes place September 7-9, 2016 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, USA.
CTIA® (www.ctia.org) represents the U.S. wireless communications industry. With members from wireless carriers and their suppliers to providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products, the association brings together a dynamic group of companies that enable consumers to lead a 21st century connected life. CTIA members benefit from its vigorous advocacy at all levels of government for policies that foster the continued innovation, investment and economic impact of America's competitive and world-leading mobile ecosystem. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives and convenes the industry's leading wireless tradeshow. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mark-cuban-and-att-nokia-qualcomm-verizon-the-chernin-group-and-fcc-executives-to-keynote-at-ctia-super-mobility-2016-300312249.html
SOURCE CTIA Super Mobility 2016