Market Publishers Ltd and GenericsWeb Sign Partnership Agreement
Dec 27, 2010, 10:19 ET
LONDON, Dec. 27, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Market Publishers Ltd and GenericsWeb Pty Ltd signed partnership agreement for quality market research promotion on Internet. MarketPublishers.com is now authorized to distribute and sell GenericsWeb research reports.
Mrs. Alla Martin, Head of Partner Relations Department, mentioned in her comments on the agreement: "GenericsWeb is a highly professional company whose title speaks for itself – the company focuses on the pipeline products, new drugs developments, and extended patent information. We are sure that our clients will develop much interest in the products offered by GenericsWeb, among which there are regularly updated news and articles, business intelligence, industry links, product development services and e-newsletters."
In-demand market reports by GenericsWeb:
- Repaglinide - Comprehensive Patent Search
- Ribavirin - Comprehensive Patent Search
- Riluzole - Comprehensive Patent Search
- Rimonabant - Comprehensive Patent Search
- Risedronic Acid - Comprehensive Patent Search
- Risperidone - Comprehensive Patent Search
- Ritonavir - Comprehensive Patent Search
- Rituximab - Comprehensive Patent Search
- Rivaroxaban - Comprehensive Patent Search
- Rivastigmine - Comprehensive Patent Search
Each of the above mentioned reports is a regularly updated, professional patent search which not only identifies relevant patents, but delivers categorisation and interpretation, all delivered by a convenient online interface.
Each Patent Search features:
- Comprehensive patent searching, covering the world's key territories;
- Identifies patents covering molecule, formulation, process, use, combination and assay techniques;
- Patent identification, categorisation and interpretation;
- Grouped by patent family and assigned to development categories based on Interpretation of key aspects of the patent claims;
- Manual filtration of patents not relevant to generic development;
- Updated on a monthly basis, including changes to patent families, statuses, and litigation;
- Enables fast analysis and verification by hyper-linking to crucial patent documents and national registers.
More details on GenericsWeb and their reports can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/genericsweb/info.html
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Mrs. Alla Martin
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970
SOURCE The Market Publishers Ltd
Share this article