SAN MATEO, Calif., June 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTO), the leading provider of marketing software, kicked off its 2014 Marketing Nation Roadshow this week in Denver and Scottsdale. This 19-city global tour includes stops in major cities throughout North America, Europe and Australia. The agenda is derived from Marketo's recent Marketing Nation Summit which took place in San Francisco earlier this year and was experienced by over 6,000 participants.
Members of Marketo's Marketing Nation™, a unique force of 40,000 expert marketers comprised of Marketo customers, LaunchPoint™ partners and industry experts, will be on hand in each city to share best practices, ideas and successes. Industry experts and topics include:
- Danny Sullivan, founding editor of Marketing Land and Search Engine Land, will discuss the current and future state of search marketing.
- John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker and author of Duct Tape Marketing, Duct Tape Selling, The Commitment Engine and The Referral Engine and the founder of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network.
- Scott Brinker, author of the Chief Marketing Technologist Blog and co-founder and CTO of ion interactive, will share an overview of agile marketing management as well as a new way of running marketing projects in a world where timeframes keep shrinking and market changes keep accelerating.
- Mitch Joel, president of Twist Image, will discuss key takeaways from his new book, Ctrl Alt Delete: Reboot your business. Reboot Your Life. Your future depends on it.
- Rand Fishkin, wizard and founder of Moz, will share reasons why content marketing so often fails.
- Jessie Becker, CMO at Optimizely and former acting CMO at Netflix, will share her views on the hybrid roles of today's modern marketer.
"Marketing has changed more in the last five years than in the past 500 and marketers have this enormous hunger to really understand this new digital marketing world," said Sanjay Dholakia, chief marketing officer at Marketo. "The roadshow gives us an opportunity to bring the best minds in the Marketing Nation™ together to knowledge share and help marketers thrive."
The company will demo its latest products, including its customer engagement platform, Real-Time Personalization, Marketo Calendar and SEO. These breakthrough solutions give marketers a core system of record to listen and respond to customer actions, make websites and mobile channels as personal as email, bring the marketing calendar to life and ensure consumers searching the web discover brand sites and content. In select cities, enterprise marketers are invited to attend the first ever "Marketo Test Drive" interactive session, a complimentary hands-on training that can help users start to master marketing in minutes. Attendees will receive proof of completion and a $500 discount for a future class.
Attendees will also have an opportunity to interact with and learn about the latest solutions available from Diamond sponsors and Marketing Nation™ members, Certain, InsideView, Lattice, LeadMD and Validar.
To learn more or register to attend in your city or a city near you, please visit http://bit.ly/marketingnationroadshow14.
Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO) provides the leading marketing software for companies of all sizes to build and sustain engaging customer relationships. Spanning today's digital, social, mobile and offline channels, Marketo's® customer engagement platform powers a set of breakthrough applications to help marketers tackle all aspects of digital marketing from the planning and orchestration of marketing activities to the delivery of personalized interactions that can be optimized in real-time. Marketo's applications are known for their ease-of-use, and are complemented by the Marketing Nation™, a thriving network of more than 250 third-party solutions through our LaunchPoint™ ecosystem and over 40,000 marketers who share and learn from each other to grow their collective marketing expertise. The result for modern marketers is unprecedented agility and superior results. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in Europe, Australia and a joint-venture in Japan, Marketo serves as a strategic marketing partner to more than 3,000 large enterprises and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.marketo.com.