NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Markets Group will host the 6th Annual Global Institutional Real Estate Investor Forum on December 11th and 12th at a Private Club in New York. This two-day summit provides peer to peer education on allocation strategies to real estate private equity.
The investor focused event provides a due diligence forum for US and international pension funds, foundations, endowments, fund of funds, family offices, wealth managers, consultants and sovereign wealth funds interested in direct research on private investment opportunities.
To request the preliminary agenda click here.
- Todd Henderson, Chief Executive Officer, Real Estate—Americas, DWS
- Ed Casal, Chief Executive Officer, Global Real Estate, Aviva Investors
- Ric Lewis, Co-Chief Executive & Chairman, Tristan Capital
- Peter Pereira Gray, Chief Executive Officer of Investments, The Wellcome Trust
- Robert Morse, Chairman, Bridge Investment Group
- Steven Cornet, Director, Head of US Research & Strategy, BlackRock
- Maximo Lima, Chief Executive Officer, Hemisfério Sul Investimentos
- Robert Perry, Head of Strategic Partners US, CBRE Global Investors
- Jeffrey Giller, Head of Real Estate, StepStone Group
- Mark Shoberg, Managing Director, Stanford Management Company
- Kevin Higgins, Head of Real Estate, New Jersey Division of Investments
- Nick Macrae, Senior Portfolio Manager—Real Estate, Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan
- JP Rachmaninoff, Director of Real Estate, Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System
- Andrew Jacobs, Co-Head of US, Metropolitan Real Estate
- Jamie Henderson, Chief Executive Office, Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation
- Kate Murtagh, Managing Director, Sustainable Investing, Harvard Management Company
- Ralph Rosenberg, Member, Head of Real Estate, KKR
- Pamela Liebman, President & Chief Executive Officer, Corcoran Group
About Markets Group:
Markets Group is an executive forum organizer with a track record of 300+ conferences in over 20 countries. Founded in 2009 in New York, Markets Group has grown into one of the largest and most successful conference organizers in the financial services sector, with over 75 professionals operating out of the US and Europe. We have successfully executed events in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Additionally, Markets Group was recently named one of America's 500 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine and distinguished us as the #1 conference organizer and #1 financial services firm based in NYC.
If your firm is interested in attending or joining the speaker faculty, contact Brett Friedberg at +1 212-804-6220 or Brett.Friedberg@marketsgroup.org
SOURCE Markets Group